Search results

1. B

Bat Collections 3

I'm down to maybe 50 bats lol
  2. B

NSA When the speed up runner is on base when his at bat comes what happens ??

NSA section 3 page 30 or 31 also says ...No baserunner shall be removed from the base he/she is occupying to bat in his/her proper place..He/she merely misses his/her turn at bat with no penalty. The batter following him/her in the batting order becomes the legal batter..This is on the NSA 2012...
  3. B

NSA When the speed up runner is on base when his at bat comes what happens ??

If u have the speed up runner at 2nd and a man at 1st with 1 out can you walk the next batter without a pitch to bring the man on 2nd who spot in the lineup is next to force a out ?? From what i see the runner on 2nd stays put and the next batter is the next legal batter because you cant pull a...
  4. B

z2000 vs z1000 asa

They are holding up better from what I have seen...
  5. B

Not GTG Second shaved bat in a month

great advertisement
  6. B

GTG ncac10 is GTG

Shipped quick and was easy to deal with....GTG !
  7. B

Is bat testing working in your area?

To me it doesn't work....Alot of the tournaments around here have started compreshion testing before the games start with as many NIW bats not passing as bats with almost all the paint worn off ...My question is how does how does so many NIW bats not pass when hot as fire worn bats pass ???....I...
  8. B

Batting averages

Outstanding and unreal....I can live with that... ;)
  9. B

For Sale NIW Jeff Hall Mutant MUTJHA98

nice sticks...
  10. B

For Sale NIW SCN8 27oz

Into the bag we go ;)
  11. B

For Sale 26oz Made in USA Worth Mayhem M7598 ASA

great stick bump..
  12. B

Just Scored Me Some SWEET Deals!!!

paypal ready....
  13. B

Who are the Miken experts out there, need info on three bats

From what I was told the 26oz OG Freak is the hottest of the weights because there is more handle flex..It doesn't have the same size metal rod in the handle like the other weights.
  14. B

Today is finally here for you ASA guys

If ASA was to ban more bats it wouldn't make much sense.. alot of places that have gone to the .52 core ball have allowed usssa bats so what ASA bats hits better than a usssa bat ?? Eather way it won't change much here..still have leages that will let you use any bat with a ASA stamp, yes Ultra...
  15. B

Who are the Miken experts out there, need info on three bats

All come in a 26oz... the Plus has a endload the other 2 are balanced...I like the OG Freak myself but you cant go wrong with any of the three...
  16. B

For Trade OG Freak 28oz

If I had a Helmer.........
  17. B

For Sale/Trade 27 oz scn3 still has shine

marked...........
  18. B

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak 98

No "W" stamped on the endcap or rattle ?
  19. B

Co ED Horror Stories

I have only 1 game to talk about, and was the only co-ed game I ever played...I was playing SS and the 1st ball I threw to 1st baseLADY was cought...buy her face!!