Search results

1. dan_905

price check?

Worth Mayhem Orange NIW PST120 NIW Catty ASA Green NIW Mizuno Blur ASA NIW F2 black/silver NIW Thanks!
  2. dan_905

Coach is the man! BAt arrived in 4 days to Canada!

good job coach, when something actually goes out on time it doesnt take 3 weeks to get here!
  3. dan_905

Great deal with Orangecrusher

great to deal with! had a deal a while back
  4. dan_905

4pitchwalk

It was worked out with me? I just got an email saying it was someone elses mistake and wouldnt happen again. If you're shipping via UPS it never hits customs, it hits a UPS employee who is still not allowed to open the box *I know someone that is their job* If it went through actual customs *at...
  5. dan_905

4pitchwalk

No doubt about anything you say there. Either way at the end of the day if I hundred bucks makes or breaks me then Im a sad individual. Its not a matter of the money its a matter that it wasnt necessary. Its done.
  6. dan_905

4pitchwalk

**** it, either way my hundred bucks is gone.
  7. dan_905

4pitchwalk

UPS and the fact that my instructions werent followed.
  8. dan_905

4pitchwalk

declare the value I asked for and for him to use USPS and it would have been 10 canadian. I know how its done, trust me. Because he has a business, us paying for shipping is way to launder money. He can write off 100% of the shipping.
  9. dan_905

4pitchwalk

Guys, just a bit pissed here. $100 is quite a bit of charity I had to give up. Oh well.
  10. dan_905

4pitchwalk

hey there smart guy! Take $260 US, now convert it into canadian dollars $348 now take the 15% tax $52 then add the $50 stupid UPS charges to cross the border..... horray! we calculated how the $100 was charged! Sorry to be a smart ass about it, just explaining how it works
  11. dan_905

4pitchwalk

I always pay the extra shipping too, people know me now and know Im from canada. They also know I pay on time, buy lots of bats and would never screw anyone over. I always hold up my end of the deal but somehow everyone else doesnt do the same? Same with the tracking numbers from the states...
  12. dan_905

4pitchwalk

They go 100% on the insured and declared value. Thats why we have the bat factories in canada, so we dont have to send them to the states. I know my way around the postal folk, thats why I can deal for so many bats. I get tons of bats for people because they dont get nailed on duty. Now...
  13. dan_905

4pitchwalk

I paid $15 EXTRA for shipping and I paid the $100 out of my own pocket...... how does this suck for both parties?
  14. dan_905

4pitchwalk

I CLEARLY stated about the insurance in both emails AND the paypal payment. There is NO reason why it should cost a hundred EXTRA dollars. I've NEVER had a problem with duty ever on bats. Posey, you know I buy bats from you about every second week now. I've never had a problem. I have about...
  15. dan_905

Madsunz!

Jay, you the man buddy. I've done a few deals with jay and he never ceases to amaze me. Glove is great buddy! Purolator had it since thursday but just delivered it today. Great glove, great seller! -Dan
  16. dan_905

4pitchwalk

Chris, thats kind of a load of crap buddy. UPS isnt allowed by law to open any package so how would they know the value of some mystery bat? Also, the bat doesnt go through customs, just through an employee of UPS who is also not allowed to open the package. The prices arent that great when...
  17. dan_905

4pitchwalk

Great price on a bat, very bad shipping time and one of his employees screwed up and it cost me $100 in duty. :( If you live in the united states and dont mind a week wait or something he has great deals.
  18. dan_905

quick ref check here.

His info is JDawg093. I had a deal set up, paid and then he cancelled my paypal payment.
  19. dan_905

quick ref check here.

The guy cancelled the transaction because I wanted him to ship the bat out sooner. What a jerk
  20. dan_905

DaWalker - Sold me a NON juiced V2

Same guy accused me of stealing his money when his dumb ass sent them into my paypal account for a bat. Didnt notify me he was playing and then wanted a refund. I told him I already transfered the funds into the bank and would have to transfer them back and he accused me of trying to keep the...