Search results

1. Just Ron

For Sale LHT Wilson A2000 13.5” Mod-Trap

Hi All, Up for sale is a 13.5” Wilson I bought a couple of years ago but never used on the field. Still has the tags attached. I haven’t posted in a long time so please let me know if I need to change anything. I don’t play as much as I used to so this needs to go. Price is $140 plus...
  2. Just Ron

Team Jerseys- Need Help

Hi Guys, I'm looking to buy new uniforms and help with designs for my softball team. We're bunch of older guys who like traditional jerseys but would like an update using lightweight and breathable full button sublimation fabric. Below are a couple of the initial designs I created on a few...
  3. Just Ron

For Sale LHT Wilson 1799SS Pro Issue 12.75 MIJ

Hi All, I just have too many gloves and too little time to give this one the attention it needs. I'm not much into shelf queens so it needs to go. This is a Pro Issue, made in Japan Wilson 1799SS. This particular glove was part of the Yankees minor league organization. It's in great shape...
  4. Just Ron

Price Check: Wilson A2000 1799SS LHT Pro Issue

Hello All, I've had this glove for about a year but it's never made it out to the field with me. This is the 1799 SS (Superskin) in Pro Issue (Made in Japan). The glove is 12.75 but seems to play a little longer. Broken in TIP but still a ways to go. Also, I punched the extra hole in the...
  5. Just Ron

For Sale Worth Legit SBLSA ASA 28oz

Hi All, Couple of bats for sale to end my season. Both are in good shape, no idea how many hits on each but pictures show their condition. The Miken still needs break in IMHO. Please let me know if I'm off on my prices. This is my first sale in a while on bats. Oh, and the Lizard grip on...
  6. Just Ron

For Sale Miken MV-1 USSSA 27oz and Worth Legit SBLSA ASA 28oz

Hi All, Couple of bats for sale to end my season. Both are in good shape, no idea how many hits on each but pictures show their condition. The Miken still needs break in IMHO. Please let me know if I'm off on my prices. This is my first sale in a while on bats. Oh, and the Lizard grip on...
  7. Just Ron

Spiraling? 2014 Z2k RI

Hey Guys, This is the first bat I've owned to "spiral" like this. Is this common on these bats? Is it now DOA?
  8. Just Ron

LTB USSSA Z2000 or Z4000 27oz Balanced

My team cracked our 2014 RI Z2000 so I'm on the hunt for a replacement. PM is key. Thanks.
  9. Just Ron

Wilson Buying Louisville Slugger

Hi Guys, Apparently Wilson just purchased Louisville Slugger for $70m. Not sure this should be posted in the glove section but this is where I usually hang out. Purchases like this happen all of the time with brands buying others while keeping the name. See Adidas and Reebok as an...
  10. Just Ron

NYTimes Article on MLB'ers and their Gloves

Thought to share this article from the New York Times. It has nice insights into how MLB'ers like their gloves and the individuality that comes with it. Something this group can appreciate::thumb: To Break In Their Gloves, Yankees Dunk, Tenderize and Lather Up...
  11. Just Ron

LTB LTB: Youth Composite Bat 29" 16,17oz?

Hi, My 7 y.o son is starting to take baseball seriously and is currently hitting an S500 Easton alloy bat (29/16). I don't want to take a plunge on an expensive composite bat just yet but thought maybe someone may have one their son has outgrown. Any used (good condition) composite bats...
  12. Just Ron

For Sale LHT Wilson A2K 1799 12.75"

Hey Guys, Up for sale is a LHT Wilson A2K 1799 glove. Great leather which is why I bought this glove on a whim sometime ago but I just have too many to go around. I started to break it in TIP but it could probably use more. The glove has been in two games. Price is $140.
  13. Just Ron

Price Check USSSA MV-1, 27oz and Psycho, 28oz

EDIT: 3-13. Psycho is sold, MV-1 is still available for $100 OBO! Hey Guys, I'm looking to thin out a few bats that never get used by my group. Any thoughts on fair prices for these? First, is a MV-1 Maxload, 27oz. This is the version that was brought back a couple of years ago. Bat is...
  14. Just Ron

Opinions please on a few ideas for a custom glovens

Hey Guys/Gals, I've been toying around with a custom glove for next spring and like the designs from TM Sports. Their patterns/gloves are supposed to be like Mizuno but they offer larger sizes. Any thoughts on the gloves below? I would go for a modtrap and I'm not so sure about white but...
  15. Just Ron

Thoughts on TM (Taylormade Gloves) and Wilson A2000 softball?

Hey Everyone, I'm considering a custom glove made by TM Gloves. They use NE Kip which in theory should be similar to the Japanese Mizunos. I really like my Mizuno 2GW-17850 but need a bigger glove in the outfield (especially the thumb/pocket). Does anyone have feedback on their gloves...
  16. Just Ron

Price Check MIJ Orange Tan 2GW17850 LHT

Hey everyone, Over the past year I've bought a lot of gloves and a few too many than I really need (I'm sure others can relate). I was wondering what this glove is worth if I decided to sell it. It's almost new, extremely stiff with only couch catch, no oil, outside use, nada. It's a great...
  17. Just Ron

For Sale Mizuno Pro MZP87 12.75" LHT Black Deguchi Leather

Hey Guys/Gals, SOLD SOLD SOLD Up for sale is a Mizuno Pro double H-web Pro glove. This is a promo glove, not available via retail with the same leather as used in the $500 US models w/ deerskin handstall. The glove was never used outside, just couch catch and pocket forming with a...
  18. Just Ron

Price Check: Mizuno MZP87 LHT

Hey Guys, I'm not playing enough to actually use this glove over my current gamers. I started to break it in over the winter but it still has a ways to go. Also, it's never been outside. I know these are $249 NWT at Don Morton's when available. Any thoughts on the value? Thanks a lot.
  19. Just Ron

For Sale Louisville Pro Flare FL1300CC Left LHT

SOLD Up for sale is a Louisville Pro Flare FL1300CC. I bought this glove late last summer and wanted to make it as close to the MIJ Mizuno as possible. The glove has been relaced with black tanners (1/4" in the web/fingers) and the installed modified trap from Glovesmith. I'm almost...
  20. Just Ron

Removing cigarette smell from a glove

Hey Guys, Just bought a glove with a pretty bad cigarette smell to it. I tried using Lexol brown and just sprayed it down with Ozium but I don't think it will help all that much. Any other thoughts out there about removing this smell?