Search results

1. woopinstick

For Trade 2014 L1.0 27oz Ret. w/ rec.

Up for trade is a 27oz L1.0. It is returnable and has a receipt with both bar codes. Receipt is dated 5/14/14.Bat has around 100 game hits, tops. No rattles or clicking at connection piece. No webbing either. I am mainly looking for the same bat, but in a 26oz weight. I would also take a...
  2. woopinstick

For Sale/Trade 26oz Sunday Swagger

It has ~250-300 hits on it. Returnable, but no receipt. It's not even close to being broken in yet. Just have a hard time reaching for this bat when my other sticks are game ready. BAT IS SOLD. THANKS. Here are the links to the bat pics...
  3. woopinstick

For Trade 26oz ST100

This bat has around 400 hits on it. It is returnable, but no rec. No wobbles, webbing rattling, etc. It does have one paint chip on it though, but it is not a composite crack. I am mainly looking to trade for the same bat, but in 27oz. I would also be interested in a 27oz100h. BAT HAS BEEN...
  4. woopinstick

For Trade 28oz Z2000 Utrip Balanced

Bat has been traded. Perhaps this is a long shot, but oh well. Up for trade here is a Utrip balanced Z2000 with less than 400 hits. It has a bad qc (35xxx) and has two "R's" melted into the endcap, meaning it's NR. Since these bad batches were hit & miss, I guess I lucked out with a good one...
  5. woopinstick

GTG m3tts

This board bro is gtg. Great communication + payed for the bat quickly. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  6. woopinstick

For Trade St100 27oz w/ Rec.

BAT HAS BEEN SOLD. This bat has between 300 - 350 hits with normal field scratches, but is in great shape as it is nowhere near being broken in. Just a tad too heavy for my tastes. No webbing or rattles of any kind. Also, this bat is returnable and has a receipt with a listed purchase date...
  7. woopinstick

GTG hamneggs

This board bro traded me a bat and shipped asap. He kept good communication throughout and the bat was exactly as pictured. Don not hesitate to make a deal with him!
  8. woopinstick

GTG sportsfreak87

This bro is gtg. He sold me a bat that was exactly as pictured/described. He also shipped fast as the bat arrived in 2 days! Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  9. woopinstick

For Sale Mizuno Spike Blast 3 Size 12

Up for sale is a pair of size 12 Mizuno Spike Blast 3's. They were only used for one tournament, and one bp session prior to said tournament. They still have that faint "new shoe" smell on the inside. Just a tad dusty from the tourney. Asking $40 shipped. Pics...
  10. woopinstick

LTB easton sp12st100 27 or 28oz

Used is fine. Returnable please. LMK what you have.
  11. woopinstick

GTG Sboyz48

Had a good deal with this board bro. He paid asap and kept good communication throughout. Enjoy the bat!
  12. woopinstick

For Sale/Trade 2013 BJ Fulk USSSA 26oz

Here are pics of a returnable 26oz Fulk (Grey & Blue). It has less than 200 hits with no webbing or rattle. I have a receipt for it that's good until July. I am asking for $110 (shipped) or a trade towards a Utrip Z2000 (I can add cash where necessary to even things out). pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4...
  13. woopinstick

GTG Wiseguy18

This board bro is gtg. He shipped the goods fast and sent the shipping confirmation # asap while maintaining communication throughout. Do not hesitate to make a deal with him!
  14. woopinstick

GTG TN Tornado

This board bro is gtg. As we made a deal, he paypaled asap and kept good communication. Don't hesitate to make a deal with him!
  15. woopinstick

GTG Jared717 is gtg

We made a deal for a bat. He shipped Wed, it arrived Friday. Great communication and the bat was exactly as described. Do not hesitate to deal with this gtg bro!
  16. woopinstick

GTG DaddyDaycare

This board bro is gtg. I bought some headphones off him and he shipped fast. Don't hesitate to make a deal with him!
  17. woopinstick

GTG contend33

This board bro is gtg. He ships fast and maintains good communication throughout the deal. Do no hesitate to make a deal with this board bro!
  18. woopinstick

So how did I fare with this deal?

I talked to our league director yesterday and since our ASA league switched to those mushy Hot Dots, he has allowed us to use Utrip bats. We discussed the future of using Utrip sticks since the old stamped sticks will be outlawed at the end of this year by USSSA. He told me we will still be...
  19. woopinstick

Chargers kick their fans in the nads today...

Seriously? Keeping both Norv and AJ Smith? Wow. This is unreal... just how many chances are these azzclowns going to get? Norv Turner has to have some pictures of Dean Spanos 'Sanduskying' around or something because that's the only explanation I can come up with.
  20. woopinstick

GTG Johnny T

He is a gtg bro. We traded bats, and his bat was shipped fast & appeared exactly as described and pictured. He also had good communication. Don't hesitate to make a deal with this bro!