Search results

1. gunyhighway

Bat advice fellas please...

been out of the game for four years. In my bag I have a phenix 34/26 for Asa,an rd28 utrip for usssa, a Sunday swagger for asa, and a og white steel for mushball. What's the bat with the most end load for asa? Did some searching but worked 14 hours today and back to work in the AM. As you can...
  2. gunyhighway

LTB Bat grip guy

Been awhile since I played because I was playing football but I remember a guy here who sold the best bat grips. Thin sticky and multiple colors. Can someone direct me in the right direction. Thanks
  3. gunyhighway

LTB 26oz White Steel OG or 08

i have paypal ready and will pay a reasonable amount of $
  4. gunyhighway

LTB OG White Steel 26oz

Guys I'm looking to buy a used OG white steel 26oz in gods shape with no waves and visible writing and stamps. Thanks
  5. gunyhighway

For Sale Nice vinci bmb-l!

USED FOR MAYBE TEN GAMES. GREAT SHAPE LOOKING TO GET 125 GIFTED SHIPPED
  6. gunyhighway

Price Check Price check Nice BMB-L

Used one season.
  7. gunyhighway

Wow prices went up today

right when i was about to buy one!! pjv went from 249 to 269
  8. gunyhighway

For Sale 34/26 4 stamp phenix and 10 hit 28oz j3a. Great package deal!!

pics coming. 1. Phenix is four stamp and in good shape. Has foam rattle.Really hot right now. Looking for 210 gifted shipped. 2. J3a has ten swings. Pretty much NOW.It's a NR. Looking for 155 gifted shipped. WILL DO PACKAGE DEAL FOR $340!!!!
  9. gunyhighway

For Sale Nr J3a 28oz.....

It has ten swings so no pics necessary. I got a ton of messages on my price check post so I'm gonna let it go for 160 gifted.Thanks
  10. gunyhighway

Price Check 28oz j3a

it has 10 swings on it and its a no return
  11. gunyhighway

Need help tall guys

Looking for a short sleeve waterproof pullover for when it rains. Hard to find something long enough. Black preferably. Thanks
  12. gunyhighway

Bat grips question

Are the gamma gross the same thing as woodys/easykid grips?
  13. gunyhighway

Tanel turfs?

Looking for a pair of solid red turfs that I've been wearing for years. Anyone have a pair in size 11.5? I know it's a longshot but I had to try
  14. gunyhighway

Best batpack that holds four bats?

Preferably in all black. Thanks fellas
  15. gunyhighway

LTB 34/26 phenix

Looking to buy.....
  16. gunyhighway

j3a. ....

Got my 28oz today and man this sucker is end loaded.!
  17. gunyhighway

J3a. .....

Is the end load similar to the phenix? I swing a 34/26 but have a 34/28 j3 coming for a return.
  18. gunyhighway

LTB Rdu.......

let me know what you got pay pal ready
  19. gunyhighway

For Sale 2 34/26 PHENIX AND A 26oz SILLY STICK

Top phenix has foam rattle and middle one has a slight rattle. Juice is in great shape. Needs to be broken in still. $230 gifted for the phenix and $130 for the juice.
  20. gunyhighway

any tanel reps?

i have a batpack that i loved until it fell apart. I used it for about 10-15 games and fabric is tearing and one of the zippers isint working.