Search results

1. Uknow

White Elite Micro Fiber Shorts

I have excess amounts of white shorts in stock. Send me your vectored logo and I will sublimate it on white shorts for you.... Honeycomb Shorts Microfiber Shorts
  2. Uknow

Solid Pants with Piping

I have some Navy MA 5000 Pants that I can pipe with most colors. $30 shipped hit me up text 714 787 84445 or email please [email protected] I will pipe with whatever colors are in stock paypal is [email protected]
  3. Uknow

NEW: Elite FAT CHICK Full-Subs & Shorts

Sorry it took me some to get this going, but its finally here. This is only the beginning of our Fat Chick clothes, so here you go. First we have the full-subs. As many of you know our full-subs run about a 1/2-1 size larger than your normal size. Next we have the Elite shorts on honeycomb...
  4. Uknow

NEW: Elite Fat Chick Hats- Trucker Edition

I was finally able to get these hats done. So many have been asking for them so here you guys go. These are Pacific Headwears 404M-Trucker Mesh Contrast Universal hats. One of the best hats out there. Please send me a PM with your order. Thank you. Price: $25 (Shipped) PayPal...
  5. Uknow

ELITE Fat Chick Hats

Alright guys, we've been working on this Elite Fat Chick brand that so many people love. We're in the process of doing Fat Chick Full Sub Jerseys, hoodies, and pullovers as well. Hopefully by then end of this month we will have all the new gear for the Fat Chick. For now all I have are the...
  6. Uknow

NEW: Elite Stay Dry ESD-212 Full-Sub

These are our NEW Elite Stay Dry (ESD-212) Full-Subs. They fit like all our other full-subs so they will run about 1/2 to 1 size bigger. I'll be taking orders from now till next week so be sure place your order. They will ship out next week. Shoot me a PM. Price: (Shipping Included)...
  7. Uknow

NEW: Elite Pants For WOMEN

Here at Elite we are getting more into our Women's apparel so we decided to do our MA-5009's with the sublimation going down the side in womens cut. Women want to wear the same pants as the men but the mens pants seem to be too big/baggy for them, so these are our NEW MA-5015 BH softball pants...
  8. Uknow

More Elite Pants for Sale

I have these Elite MA-5000 pants going for $30 shipped. Certain sizes available so be sure to get your size before its gone. Send PM for your order. PayPal: [email protected] [B]Sizing Waist Chart[/B] Medium= 34 Large= 36 X-Large= 38 2X-Large= 40 -Grey w/...
  9. Uknow

Elite MA-5016 Pants

I have these last couple of Elite MA-5016 pants for sale @ $45 dollars a pair with shipping. These pants run a little more baggy than our other pants so if you like them baggy then these are the pants. PayPal: [email protected] Pants Sizes: Large= 36 XL= 38 2XL= 40 3XL= 42...
  10. Uknow

Elite Pants For Sale

I found some Elite MA-5008 pants laying around the office so I thought I'll put them up here for sale. They are $35 and I'll throw in an Elite T-Shirt as well. They are first come first serve so take advantage of these pants. These pants are all new still. (Shipping included). PayPal...
  11. Uknow

Elite Full-Sub Hoodie and Pants Package Deal!!!

This package includes our NEW Elite Full-Sub Hoodie and a pair of Elite Warm-Up pants starting at $65 or an Elite Full-Sub Hoodie and a pair of Elite MA-5009 pants starting at $80. Shipping included. Send PM with your order. ***ALL PACKAGES REQUIRE SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY.*** PayPal...
  12. Uknow

NEW: Elite Full-Sub Hoodies

We have finally perfected our Elite Full-Sub Hoodies and just in time for the holiday. These Hoodies are made with 100% polyester needle point fleece material, the same fleece material we used for our Full-Sub Fleece. The Hoodies have the draw string for the hood and double pockets if you want...
  13. Uknow

ELITE: Thanksgiving Special

This offer will end November 30th so be sure to take advantage of this deal. Package Includes: 1 Elite Hat, 1 ESD 208 Full-Sub, 1 MA-2210 FSP, and 1 pair of MA-5009 Elite Pants. Total for the package is $90 with shipping. PayPal: [email protected] Colors to Choose From...
  14. Uknow

NEW: Elite Full-Sub Fleece

Our NEW Elite Full-Sub Fleece are made with 100% polyester needle point fleece material. They are very comfortable and great for cold nights to keep you warm. They run very true to size. We are now taking orders on our Full-Sub Fleece which will be ready to ship by next week. Please send me...
  15. Uknow

Elite Full-Sub Pullover & Pants Package

I have put together a package that consist of our NEW Elite Full-Sub Pullovers (Black or Navy) and a pair of our matching Elite MA-5009 softball pants (White Pants w/ Black or Navy Panels). This package is for a limited time only so be sure to send me a PM with your order. It will be at least a...
  16. Uknow

NEW Elite Camo Full-Sub Pullover

This is our NEW Elite Camo Full-Sub Pullover. Be the first ones to wear this Full-Sub Pullover. These are pressed on a honeycomb material and they are very comfortable. Price starts at $35 (shipping included). Send a PM with your order. PayPal: [email protected] PRICES FOR...
  17. Uknow

New Combat Hats by Elite

New Rusty Bumgardner 98- Anti Virus Reloaded hats for only $15 (shipping included). The hats are ONE SIZE FITS ALL. PayPal: [email protected] Colors Available: Royal (8 Hats) & Black (7 Hats)
  18. Uknow

Combat Hats

New Rusty Bumgardner 98- Anti Virus Reloaded hats for only $15 (shipping included). The hats are ONE SIZE FITS ALL. PayPal: [email protected] Colors Available: Royal (8 Hats) & Black (7 Hats)
  19. Uknow

Elite Pants for Sale

I have a few Elite MA-5008 softball pants I'm selling for the LOW price of $30 with shipping included. The original price on these pants are $60 but with the select few we have left we decided to lower the price. I only have certain sizes so its first come first serve. You can pay thru PayPal...
  20. Uknow

Ellite ESD Full-Sub & Microfiber Shorts Package Deal

Choose one ESD (200, 202, 204, or 208) and one pair of Micro-fiber shorts for $45 with shipping included. It's a one week turnaround. This package deal is ONLY good until the end of this week so take advantage of it. Feel free to pm me. Check out the website for the items/colors to choose...