NEW: Elite Full-Sub Hoodies

Uknow

Addicted to Softballfans
We have finally perfected our Elite Full-Sub Hoodies and just in time for the holiday. These Hoodies are made with 100% polyester needle point fleece material, the same fleece material we used for our Full-Sub Fleece. The Hoodies have the draw string for the hood and double pockets if you want to keep your hands warm.They are very comfortable and great for cold nights to keep you warm. They run very true to size. Please allow at least 48 hours before these are shipped. Send me a PM with order and info. Ask about team prices.

***ALL PACKAGES REQUIRE A SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY

Price: (Includes Shipping)
Medium-3XL= $55
4XL= $60
5XL= $65

PayPal: [email protected]

Colors Available:
-Black
-Navy
-Charcoal

Front:
5242079383_148d7873e6_z.jpg

Front showing the Pockets:
5242672844_be573288cd_z.jpg

Side View:
5242672604_996678cb64_z.jpg

Back w/ Hood on:
5242079503_775fcced15_z.jpg

Back w/ Hood off:
5242672758_78cf7e8984_z.jpg

Navy, Red, White Hoodie:
5245381000_105f79b051.jpg

Charcoal Hoodie:
5244779385_ec747a5a87.jpg

Last edited:

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
Is that the only color available? The black and green I mean. I am looking for Black and red?

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
The hoodie in the pic is black/green/white,,,,,, so is it black on black? Or a black/navy/charcoal replace the green in color in the pic?

Uknow

Addicted to Softballfans
The hoodie in the pic is black/green/white,,,,,, so is it black on black? Or a black/navy/charcoal replace the green in color in the pic?

I'm telling you there is no green. It was just the lighting from the pic. Yes is black on black and the other colors just replace the Primary color of the hoodie. I'll have pics of them soon.

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha blackball, sorry it looks like a forest green on my computer! Elite doesn't deal with trader though Monty so your out of luck!!!! Haha :)

Uknow

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah Just like red accents like the 'e'

Or not to be a douche` but where it looks green in the pictures make it red.

Yea I know what you mean, but right now we're not changing any of the colors around. Now if its a team order you could do whatever you want with the hoodies, but for individual hoodies we only have 3 in stock.

r1urdone

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea I know what you mean, but right now we're not changing any of the colors around. Now if its a team order you could do whatever you want with the hoodies, but for individual hoodies we only have 3 in stock.

Don't get me wrong, I still bought a black one, but if they happen to have colors in the future, put me down for a black and red :)

Uknow

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't get me wrong, I still bought a black one, but if they happen to have colors in the future, put me down for a black and red :)

Alright sounds good. I received your payment. And definitely I'll keep you guys posted if any new colors or designs come out. Thanks.