Search results

1. Jtrain

LTB Sprint Cell Phone

I have about 100 to spend and i need something decent would assume get an iPhone 4/5 or galaxy s2/3 although i know that may not happen. Let me know what you have folks! Serious buyer! A needy and pregnant fiance needing a replacement! lol...
  2. Jtrain

LTB Oakleys

Gas Can, 4+1's, similar styles are welcome as well. Prefer polarized. Have money in paypal ready for the right offer.
  3. Jtrain

For Sale Combat Pants (Orange/Black/White)

I have 3 pairs of Combat Pants Large - Sold! 4xl Black - Sold! 4xl White - Sold! The 4xl's have never been used, the Large was worn two times (No stains/rips). Looking for 30.00 a pair or 85.00 for all 3. Let me know!
  4. Jtrain

GTG blautz

Quick response, super fast delivery and Great communication!!!!!
  5. Jtrain

LTB 27oz DC41

Used/NIW Does not matter. Let me know what you got
  6. Jtrain

GTG abitskrewd

Quick delivery, Great communication. Do not hesitate to do business with this guy!
  7. Jtrain

For Sale/Trade scn9 Stealth 30oz

30oz Easton scn9 Stealth. Still in good condition with limited endcap wear and swings. Picked up from a team-mate who had no use for it anymore. Willing to trade for 27oz ASA sticks, price im unsure of so shoot me an offer.(pref: Mayhem, Toxic, Freak98) LMK what ya got.
  8. Jtrain

LTB Stealth+ IMX 26oz w/ receipt

Any condition, must be returnable with valid receipt. Only looking for 26oz. LMK what ya have asap, looking to make a purchase immediately!
  9. Jtrain

Connell Mayhem 27oz WR

Looking to buy 27oz connell mayhem, returnable with receipt. light use preferred. PM me with what you got, looking to buy ASAP, best offer gets my money!!!
  10. Jtrain

GTG ScottG

Quick payment, excellent communication!
  11. Jtrain

For Trade 26oz Stealth+ SCN4 Returnable

I have a Stealth+ with roughly 250 cuts on it, returnable. Bat is in great shape, just has the typical scratches and scuffs from game use. Looking to trade for a variety of sticks ASA: m7 98 mayhems or m75 98 mayhems, toxic USSSA: Titans, Mayhems's(no snot) Would prefer the weight to...
  12. Jtrain

For Trade 26oz Stealth+ SCN4 Returnable

I have a Stealth+ with roughly 250 cuts on it, returnable. Bat is in great shape, just has the typical scratches and scuffs from game use. Looking to trade for a variety of sticks ASA: m7 98 mayhems or m75 98 mayhems, toxic USSSA: Titans, Mayhems's(no snot) Would prefer the weight to...
  13. Jtrain

For Trade 27oz NIW NR BJ Fulk

I have a New In Wrapper 27oz BJ Fulk with no return, trying to trade for a M75JH Mayhem aka pumpkin. Would prefer a NIW NR bat in trade, also willing to accept one with extremely limited use that is NR as well.
  14. Jtrain

GTG slaphapy

This is an extremely good board bro right here! Made me one hell of a deal that fully satisfied my team-mate, and shipped extremely fast!! I will be doing business with him in the future.
  15. Jtrain

GTG softballguru200

Fast payment, great communication! Don't hesitate to do business with this board bro!
  16. Jtrain

27oz balanced Frenzy or Frenzy 2

Girl I play co-ed with wants a Frenzy or Frenzy 2, balanced and preferrably returnable. Looking for the best deal possible, not worried about the bat having a receipt. LMK what you got guys, thanks!
  17. Jtrain

LTS: 30OZ OG Titan

Team-mate of mine has a returnable 30oz OG titan with less than 50 cuts on it. Bat is in excellent shape, he just doesn't use it over his BJ Fulk or Freak Plus. Looking to get 160$ O.B.O. IMAGES UPDATED Bat is barely broken in, scratches and wear come from gravel on the fields we play...
  18. Jtrain

spartyfaith is G2G

Traded bats with him this past weekend and the deal went as smooth as possible. Worked well with me when I had an issue come up and is an excellent guy. Dont hesitate to deal with this board bro!!
  19. Jtrain

26oz OG Juggy FT

Team-mate of mine has an OG ASA Juggy for trade, bat has less than 100 cuts and is fully returnable. Looking for hot USSSA bats. Easton Synergy, Worth Mayhem/Titan is the preference. LMK what you have, must be returnable and in good condition as well!!
  20. Jtrain

LTB: 27oz FL Gear

NR bats are welcome, looking for the best deal possible. LMK what you got ASAP!