Search results

1. sweetswing4

For Trade 27oz NIW non-recert sb103 genesis

Not sure what its worth sale wise so trade only. NIW. grip is cracking due to age aside well as some of wrapper peeling off but hasnt been hit at all. White letter graphics. Would also appreciate ideas on cash value. If I could get 140-ish id take it. As far as trades, im not too picky, open...
  2. sweetswing4

Price check in 27oz niw sb103 genesis non recert

Was wondering what this may b worth. Non recetified with white lettering and niw. Leather grip is cracking due to age and sections of wrapper r peeling off (again due to age) but bat hasnt been used.
  3. sweetswing4

GTG gtg

BONBSAWAY is gtg
  4. sweetswing4

For Sale/Trade 28oz pst max 100

Looking to move this bat. Would rather trade it for an asa composite but will sell for $150. pics are in my album. bat has no taper dings and as pics will show graphics are in pretty good shape. havent had a chance to put it on a scale but believe it is a 28oz long shell. as for trading im...
  5. sweetswing4

DroppinBombs18 is GTG

good deal and prompt payment. thanks man
  6. sweetswing4

mrs mo 33 is GTG

bat was as described and got here quick despite the holidays. thanks shelly
  7. sweetswing4

Hits-13

good to deal with
  8. sweetswing4

illete is GTG

good deal, prompt shipping. thanks
  9. sweetswing4

DroppinBombs11 is GTG

deal went smooth as you could ask for, thanks bro
  10. sweetswing4

ca3 GTG

deal went smoothly and he was kind enough to wait for me to recieve the bats i was shipping him. dont hesitate.
  11. sweetswing4

cowcrow3024 GTG

work out the deal and both shipped out that night. bats were as advertised, thanks Cody.
  12. sweetswing4

da_pizzaman is GTG

good deal and communication. prompt shipping as well.
  13. sweetswing4

Humpty B14U2NV is GTG

Deal went smooth other than post office not being able to tell the difference between TO: and FROM: on the first try:eek:. Wouldnt hesitate at all to deal with him again.
  14. sweetswing4

MjWooderson is GTG

Quick shipping, good communication, nice bat. Thanks bro.
  15. sweetswing4

stc25 is GTG

Good communication, good deal, quick shipping. Wouldn't hesitate. Thanks man, bat looks sweet.
  16. sweetswing4

ICON40 is GTG

Great communication, quick shipping, nice bats. Dont hesitate to deal with.
  17. sweetswing4

STONEYD65 is very GTG

great communication, deal went smooth as can be. wouldnt hesitate at all to deal with him again.
  18. sweetswing4

brown#30 is GTG

Deal went as planned.