Search results

1. E

For Sale Legit, Easton L1 and L2, Resmondo

For sale only! 1) Worth Jeff Hall Legit- sold 2)Easton L1 27 oz, returnable with receipt I got from a member on here. 200 cuts. Sold 3) Easton L2 27 oz, returnable with no receipt. 5-600 cuts, hits well. $100-shipped 4) Worth Resmondo 28 oz, less then 100 cuts, NO RETURN got bat second...
  2. E

GTG STLCoach is gtg!!

Guys just bought a bat from STLCoach, he shipped fast and stayed in good contact. No Issues good guy to deal with. Thanks.
  3. E

LTB ltb black/orange usssa craze 27oz

Will pay a good price if you have one lmk
  4. E

Price Check cartel 2 27 oz

Guys I have a cartel 2 27 oz with less then 100 cuts returnable with receipt less then a month old. What's it worth? Thanks in advance for any help.
  5. E

For Sale Sp12sy100

Guys up for sale is a SP12SY100 in a 26oz. The bat has both returns and unknown # of swings. Got the bat used and havent swung it at all. Only trades are for USSSA Z's 27 endload. $160- Shipped, lmk any questions and check my feedback with any concerns. Thanks for looking.
  6. E

GTG TT # 48 is very GTG!

Heys guys did a deal with TT # 48 he shipped fast and bats were as described! Thanks again man!
  7. E

For Sale Pitcher starter kit!

Guys for sale I have a cascade lacrosse helmet along with a set of diamond shin guards. Both are used but in very good shape. I have modified the lacrosse helmet by cutting the top cross bar out as you can see in the pics for better visability. Bought these for backup and never use them. The...
  8. E

For Sale Izzy Psycho 27oz

Guys I have a 5 hit Izzy Psycho it is a no return bat, if you want pics lmk but the bat is mint, no webbing rattling etc. 140-shipped. Can text pics just lmk. PM Me with any questions and check my feedback with any concerns. Thanks for looking.
  9. E

GTG bulldog10 is very GTG!

Guys just bought a bat from bulldog. He shipped very fast and stayed in good touch. Thanks again man.
  10. E

GTG OZO974 is very GTG!

Guys just did a trade with him, he shipped fast and stayed in great contact. Thanks again man and take care.
  11. E

GTG Pickle is GTG!

Pickle is gtg guys just did a deal with him and all went well. Shipped quick and stayed in good contact! Thanks again man.
  12. E

LTB LTB or LTTF OG Synergy + 28 OZ

Hey guys I am looking for an Original Synergy + the black and green one. 27 might work but would prefer a 28. I can buy or I have trade bait. LMK what you have. Only interested in ones with life left, no cracks or things like that. Thanks
  13. E

GTG Rookie2012

Guys Rookie2012 is a realitivly new member and is great to deal with. Just did a trade with him. He stayed in great contact and the bats were delivered exactly as he described. Thanks again man!
  14. E

GTG 1978 is very gtg!

Hey guys just bought a bat from 1978, he shipped quick and item was exactly as described. Do not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again!
  15. E

For Sale Deal of the day?

Guys I have a returnable with no reciept 27.5 JH mutant, the bat has several hundred hits according to the guy I got it from. Has a rattle and paint flaking. I have not swung the bat, just not a worth fan. PM me with any questions and check my feedback with any concerns. $90- Shipped! Thanks...
  16. E

GTG Easton4Life is very GTG!

Just bought some turfs from easton for life, items were as described and shipped fast. Good guy to deal with!
  17. E

GTG ZombieJoe is very gtg!

Hey guys just sold ZombieJoe a bat, he paid quick and stayed in good communication. A good guy to deal with!
  18. E

GTG 913Sports is very GTG!

Hey guys just sold 913Sports a bat, he payed quickly and stayed in good contact. Do not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again man.
  19. E

GTG Rat Bastard is very GTG!

Hey guys just bought a bat from Rat Bastard, bat is just as described and he shipped quick. Thanks again!
  20. E

GTG MReeder12 is very gtg!

Hey guys just did a deal with MReeder he paid quick and stayed in good contact. Thanks again man.