Search results

1. MC9

would you?

I think I won't but I over analyze everything. I've got Dalton for QB... and asked about Eifert. Owner offered me Megatron/Eiffert for Hopkins/M. Bennett. I'm in first in my division, other owner is well back of me so I'm just looking to trade depth for upgrades at this point.
  2. MC9

Do I trade J Charles.

Through a trade, I've landed both McCoy and Charles, and I drafted Ellington. My best WR is Edelman, with Gordon serving one more week on suspension. Been offered Jordy and Vereen, for Charles and Jordan Matthews. Full PPR league. At first glance, it' looks fair for both sides...
  3. MC9

Pick 4

1 RB, 1 WR, 2 Flex McCoy Jennings Andre Ellington Crabtree Edelman Alshon Bold is who I am leaning towards.
  4. MC9

Am I crazy

$100 league, full PPR league, I have the second pick I am leaning towards bypassing the leftovers of the Charles/McCoy first pick, and going with Forte. Something about that offense this year makes me think he's gonna be great, and Shady and Jamal have already had minor dings which feel like...
  5. MC9

My team

12 team, PPR. 12th pick Dez Brees Vereen Keenan Allen Michael Floyd Rashad Jennings Jeremy Maclin Jordon Reed Carlos Hyde Texans DeAndre Hopkins Devonta Freeman Eli Josh Gordon Blair Walsh No worthy RBs available at 12/13 turn. Kinda feel like that's gonna hurt me. Hoping...
  6. MC9

For Sale Laptop backpack

I have 4 of these I'd like to move. $30 gifted, shipped to your door. Or add paypal fees.
  7. MC9

Snakebit

Three weeks in a row, second highest score in the league, played the week's top scorer. Now I'm out if the playoffs.
  8. MC9

Trade

Any two of these three for Megatron? Gore/Justin Blackmon/Chris Johnson. I can pair Calvin with Demarrius Thomas and Jamal Charles. Full PPR league. I'm in second place other dudes in last. Would you do it?
  9. MC9

Trade advice.

PPR league I would get TY Hilton and Golden Tate. Give up Chris Johnson and Brian Hartline. I have Jamal Charles and Chris Johnson at rb and miles Austin and demarrius Thomas at we too.
  10. MC9

2 Drafts

Both 12 team leagues. Full PPR, Pick #4 Jamaal Charles Demaryius Thomas Chris Johnson Frank Gore Tony Gonzalez Robert Griffin III Miles Austin D/ST Bears, Chicago D/ST Joe Flacco Kenbrell Thompkins Joique Bell Brian Hartline Josh Brown Brent Celek Full PPR, Pick #2 (Draft...
  11. MC9

Ryan Matthews for Nix

I would get Nix. .5pts PPR league. Already have Julio and Colston, to go with Foster and DeMarco Murray (hurt). Do it?
  12. MC9

Possible trade offer

I send Harvin Denarius Moore Doug Martin get Forte Jordy Nelson Sproles Percy's remaining schedule is rough, even though Sproles and Forte aren't putting up huge numbers, it's a PPR league. Jordy would still be my WR2 since I have Julio Jones, and my WR3 is Antonio Brown...
  13. MC9

This ****ing team right here

is gonna drop to 1-3. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Underperforming sons of bishes 1 Arian Foster (Hou - RB) 2 DeMarco Murray (Dal - RB) 3 Julio Jones (Atl - WR) 4 Marques Colston (NO - WR) 5 Jay Cutler (Chi - QB) 6 Antonio Brown (Pit - WR) 7 Ryan Mathews (SD - RB) 8 Jacob Tamme (Den - TE) 9...
  14. MC9

12 Teamer, 7th pick, Full PPR

QB Friendly scoring. Not in love with my RB at all, but there was no value at the times it came around for me to draft. Drew Brees Julio Jones Doug Martin Percy Harvin Antonio Brown Brandon Pettigrew Reggie Bush Pierre Garcon Sidney Rice Mark Ingram Ryan Williams Cowboys Jake...
  15. MC9

Decision to make

Trying to plan the first round. Picking 7th in a 12 man. Full PPR. QB friendly, especially to the elites. I'm trying to plan what to do if the top 3 RBs, and top 3 QBs go off the board before I get to pick at 7. Calvin Johnson makes sense, but it goes against my core to go WR first...
  16. MC9

First RL draft of the year

Had first pick. Other than QB (5 went in Rd 1), I'm pretty happy. Yes, there are some weetards in the league. 1 Arian Foster (Hou - RB) 2 DeMarco Murray (Dal - RB) 3 Julio Jones (Atl - WR) 4 Marques Colston (NO - WR) 5 Jay Cutler (Chi - QB) 6 Antonio Brown (Pit - WR) 7 Ryan Mathews...
  17. MC9

7th pick overall

Non keeper league. PPR. QB's get pts for TD and a pt for every 20yds passing. Almost in stone that the first 5 will go in some order Foster, Rice, McCoy, Megatron, Rodgers Leaves me looking at Brady, CJ2K, Brees, or McFadden. QB's are highly valued in the league, I usually like...
  18. MC9

GTG dblemup is WAY GTG

Mike went out of his way to make up for my screw up. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  19. MC9

NR OG MV-1 Price check

26 oz. Good shape, 600 - 700 swings maybe.
  20. MC9

Phiten 18''

Looking for one for my 10 year old boy. Anyone?