Search results

1. QuinnakaDJTrim

Logo Needed - Non Softball

I need a logo for my website. High Def etc. I will also want all rights, vector files etc. to this. I will paypal asap to begin this project. Concept: A cute friendly Frog or toad with the name of the business. Please text or call me for details and please provide me any samples you may...
  2. QuinnakaDJTrim

East Coast Atheltics

told you so
  3. QuinnakaDJTrim

East Coast Atheltics

Obviousley, you have not seen the FatBoy shirts that they put together for their travelling team in Dubai, Phillipines and Thailand. From a guy who buys and has seen a lot of shirts. Take my word, they are awesome. I have some pics on my FB page of my friends who play on that team. Ill see...
  4. QuinnakaDJTrim

Osama Bin Laden Double Tap Shirt

artwork applied Obvious Name Change and font change Remove name on back replace with flag on sleeve Add numbers over flag Place POW on sleeve any other suggestions this is a project in work
  5. QuinnakaDJTrim

Early artwork: in process of having a few things change... Im open to suggestions, this is a quickie
  6. QuinnakaDJTrim

In the works for a possible fundraising shirt. Double Tap: Team Name Colors Red White and Blue Front: Uncle Sam pissed off on Front. Caption " We are coming to get you!" Back: Osama with target and 2 red dots. Caption " Got Him, Next?" Anyones thoughts?
  7. QuinnakaDJTrim

USSSA Uniform Color Rules?

Thanks for all of the umpires help regarding my question on how to win games, lol. I was simply asking a question regarding uniform colors and rules against or for. Sponsors who promote safety equipment wanted us to wear safety like jerseys. I first thought of the cons and tried to think of...
  8. QuinnakaDJTrim

Uniform Color Rules?

Thats what I would of thought. Didnt think about the team wearing them though... Very interesting
  9. QuinnakaDJTrim

USSSA Uniform Color Rules?

Does anyone know if you cant wear a certain color jersey? Is there such a rule in any association? If I wanted to have neon-green jerseys, would my team be allowed to wear them? For Example: As a pitcher you cant wear a armband, bracelet, batting glove that is the same color of the the...
  10. QuinnakaDJTrim

Uniform Color Rules?

Does anyone know if you cant wear a certain color jersey? Is there such a rule in any association? If I wanted to have neon-green jerseys, would my team be allowed to wear them? For Example: You cant wear the color of the ball in asa on your hand. But if you had a really good USSSA...
  11. QuinnakaDJTrim

Hat Suggestions

I am looking for some opinions on hats for my team. We are in the Florida SUN and HEAT so we need something that wont be a greenhouse on our heads as well as soak up sweat like a sponge. Also, we have some players with really small and big heads. Huge.... for that matter. Please suggest...
  12. QuinnakaDJTrim

Guy gets Banned from league play.

If you cant field the middle and you dont want balls hit at you (in play) dont pitch. end of story.
  13. QuinnakaDJTrim

Good Wood Actual Shirt

Metro Jax We dont need badass jerseys to get us into metro. Have you seen the throwaways with the iron on numbers we are wearing now? HAHA How many times did we beat you guys last year? We have lost as many this year as we did all of last (3). It must be the jersey thing or a HR limit thing...
  14. QuinnakaDJTrim

Good Wood Actual Shirt

Heaven and Hell Theme. These are Home jereseys, working on the away ones now.
  15. QuinnakaDJTrim

Good Wood Actual Shirt

As requested here is a picture of the actual shirt done by Mojo:
  16. QuinnakaDJTrim

2011 GoodWood Mockups

Bump... as requested
  17. QuinnakaDJTrim

Another S&L design

Very Nice. Another great job by SNL!
  18. QuinnakaDJTrim

Durability of Fabric SnL's

Im not sure if I ever used the SJ97 on any shirts. Halloway and Boombah Explosion shirts where used on my orders as well as the JJ23. Out of those 3, I like the JJ23 and Halloway the best. They all snagged... as long as you dont pull the threads off, your ok.
  19. QuinnakaDJTrim

Mockup feedback

They look great. Im sure they will turn out even nicer on the final product. Great job, SnL!