USSSA Uniform Color Rules?

QuinnakaDJTrim

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know if you cant wear a certain color jersey? Is there such a rule in any association?

If I wanted to have neon-green jerseys, would my team be allowed to wear them?

For Example: As a pitcher you cant wear a armband, bracelet, batting glove that is the same color of the the color of the ball in ASA.

In this scenario I am referring to USSSA:Imagine what a good pitcher could do if the entire teams wore uniforms the same color as the ball. Are their any rules that prohibit this?

Anyones thoughts?

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
U can wear any color in the rainbow. The pitcher cannot wear a glove on his pitching hand, some umpires won't allow the pitcher to wear a wristband either.

DeputyUICHousto

Addicted to Softballfans
Seriously?

Does anyone know if you cant wear a certain color jersey? Is there such a rule in any association?

If I wanted to have neon-green jerseys, would my team be allowed to wear them?

For Example: As a pitcher you cant wear a armband, bracelet, batting glove that is the same color of the the color of the ball in ASA.

In this scenario I am referring to USSSA:Imagine what a good pitcher could do if the entire teams wore uniforms the same color as the ball. Are their any rules that prohibit this?

Anyones thoughts?

This is how you want to try to win a ball game?

QuinnakaDJTrim

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all of the umpires help regarding my question on how to win games, lol. I was simply asking a question regarding uniform colors and rules against or for.

Sponsors who promote safety equipment wanted us to wear safety like jerseys. I first thought of the cons and tried to think of reason to not take the money. I then pondered the pros of having jerseys in that color, so I posed the question.

Thanks Synergy for Answering my Question. Thank you peanut gallery for whatever it was that you did.

DeputyUICHousto

Addicted to Softballfans
Seriously?

Sponsors who promote safety equipment wanted us to wear safety like jerseys. I first thought of the cons and tried to think of reason to not take the money. I then pondered the pros of having jerseys in that color, so I posed the question.

"Imagine what a good pitcher could do if the entire teams wore uniforms the same color as the ball."

That last part is from your OP...seems like your story has changed.

MrEye

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all of the umpires help regarding my question on how to win games, lol. I was simply asking a question regarding uniform colors and rules against or for.

Thanks Synergy for Answering my Question. Thank you peanut gallery for whatever it was that you did.

You're surprised? Welcome to the internet.;)

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
What if the whole uni was optic yellow with stitching all over it? And "classic m" printed every couple of inches? Lol