Search results

1. HitnBombs28

For Sale Monsta Daisy Cutter

How do you want do the transaction?
  2. HitnBombs28

How do you want to do the Daisy Cutter transaction?

How do you want to do the Daisy Cutter transaction?
  3. HitnBombs28

For Sale Monsta Daisy Cutter

If there are no seams or cracks I'll take it
  4. HitnBombs28

For Sale Monsta, Anarchy, Easton

If there are no cracks or any deficiencies with the Anarchy I'll take it
  5. HitnBombs28

Freak K23 ASA

I used a Demarini Juggy with .44's for 3 yrs and in two seasons of a Launch ball League(.50/650 compression) till I got a straight crack in the top layer but she is still going strong a year after the crack started. The juggy also destroys .44's as well as any Senior bat I have used.
  6. HitnBombs28

Tennessee Roll Call #6

anyone in the Nashville area to take BP?
  7. HitnBombs28

Looking to play or BP in the Nashville area

In Nashville for the next month and need to take some cuts. A google search turns up almost nothing as far as batting cages. Anyone have room on a league team or getting together for BP, let me know.
  8. HitnBombs28

Shorts in softball

It's hot as hell in South TX so I wear a Mizuno Sliding pad with shorts. I keep it pulled down around my ankle on my right leg while in the field and pull it up when I bat. No more shredded shins and knees and less swamp ass than wearing pants...
  9. HitnBombs28

Salomon Speedcross 3 question:

You should check out the Adidas Kanadia 7 TR. Great traction on all surfaces, light weight and super breathable. The only draw back is if you need a shoe with lots of ankle support these won't work for you. You can pick them up at Adidas outlets for $40-50...
  10. HitnBombs28

BP in Houston?

I'm new in town and def want in on some BP when any when anyone plans to do it. Hit me up 210-818-4093
  11. HitnBombs28

Looking to play league in Houston and surrounding areas

I'm in Spring and will be moving to the Woodlands in August. Distance is not a factor to play. Where is PJ's?
  12. HitnBombs28

Looking to play league in Houston and surrounding areas

Just moved from San Antonio and looking to play some league ball. OF with very good speed and a good stick. Currently playing D tourney ball for a San Antonio team but will prob look to pick up with a local team if possible. Always looking to get in some BP as well.
  13. HitnBombs28

Houston Z2000 Tour

I'd be down for thursday night
  14. HitnBombs28

Best complex in Houston area ?

Which complexs run u-trip leagues?
  15. HitnBombs28

Best areas to live in Houston?

I'll be working on W. Little York rd by 290 & 8
  16. HitnBombs28

I guess I should have specified Houston AND SURROUNDING AREAS.
  17. HitnBombs28

Just acepted a job in Houston, now I need a little info on the best areas to reside. I checked out the Heights and its cool and all but I need more trees and less concrete. Also looked at Spring and the Woodlands. I currently live in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio and would like a similar...
  18. HitnBombs28

Conversion?

It's called a washing machine.....you should try it sometime!
  19. HitnBombs28

2013 helmer

Has any one swung both this and the '13 454's? I'm not a fan boy of any particular model and have swung the '13 resmondo 454 and was very impressed. So I am going to have to make a decision without swinging the BH as I have not seen one on the fields to try out. A little help please and please...
  20. HitnBombs28

Z-1000 ASA failed compression test

Whew, that was much needed thanks. I don't doubt for one second that your right when you say they pass on the disks and not other parts of the barrel. My argument is that how can you say that if it fails on the upper portion of the barrel beyond the disks that a ball hit in the exact same...