Search results

1. C

Price Check Niw og 26oz cartel

Like title says its returnable with paperwork
  2. C

GTG RichMc

gtg board bro here. funds were sent in time stated would deal with him again
  3. C

For Sale 6 bats for sale a few oldies

26oz Easton scn12 mix stealth (no rattle or clicking) $80 28oz Easton scn12bh red synergy + (some scratching) $60 26oz mizuno craze (orange/black) maybe 100 hits $75 *** 27oz rip-it ressr2 (senior with Asa stamp) unknown # of hits $165 27 oz Baden axe l154 (warranty replacement) $100 26oz l/s...
  4. C

Price Check Og 26oz Asa juggy

Unknown # of hits not much of a demo guy just wondering what it might be worth
  5. C

Price Check on a couple

got a 26 duo 2 and a 26 2013 connell both under 2oo hits on them might possibly trade both for a niw z2000
  6. C

LTTF looking for a 26el utrip Z2000

i have several to trade pm me if anyone is intererest. might even do a 2-1 trade.....
  7. C

where are they all at

where are all the 26el z2000's at no one has them for sale or trade. are they that good that everyone is holding on to them.. i have plenty to trade if you all happen to know someone wanting to part ways with theirs
  8. C

quick question for you guys

i saw a video of a guy hitting a demarini stadium on youtube. he was using a tee that i have never seen before. it had a rope with a loop that hung down from a top arm. u place the ball in the center of the loop. wondering if anyone else has seen on of these and where i might be able to get my...
  9. C

GTG jclinard is gtg

great communication fast shipping and product was as described will deal with this board bro again
  10. C

price check 2013 connel

bat has around 250 swing returnable thanks guys
  11. C

GTG 2deuces is gtg

get communication quick shipping and product came as advertised will surely deal with this board bro again
  12. C

GTG asaunan is gtg

Brb board bro here great communication and fast payment will deal again
  13. C

GTG asaunan

Gtg board bro here great communication and fast payment will deal again
  14. C

For Sale/Trade 270z wr utrip j2

ive got a wr 27oz utrip j2 with maybe 100-125 swings . looking for $110. obo will listen to trades can send pic if needed bat sold for asking to asaunan
  15. C

For Sale couple reebok vectors for sale

niw 28oz 2011 vector. returnable. 170.00 40 hit og vector (blue one) 110.00 prices are not set in stone so pm me with bo. bats did come from a reebok sponsored team can send pics to phone if need
  16. C

Need Help quick question for yall

just wondering what you all think i should do before i blow this guys up on the boards. heres the situation. working on a trade with a board bro. hes got a bat i want and he wanted to trade it for a new glove. i sent him the pics of the glove he wanted. he said he was good to go with the deal. i...
  17. C

Need Help with totis408

anyone know who this board bro is or how to contact him. a friend of mine paypaled my some funds for a bat and hasnt answered any of the pms. i have even sent a email to him no response either. if you have any info please pm myself or worthboy123. lets get this taken care off.
  18. C

GTG sammyrod1 is gtg

good to go board bro here awesome communications.we did a trade and bat i got was exactly what he said it was. will surely deal with him again in the future
  19. C

GTG albino samoan is gtg

great communications funds were sent fast.would definetly deal with this guy again
  20. C

For Sale/Trade 26oz wr, 27 returnable bass 1st degree

looking to sell a 26oz wr and 27 returnable 1st degree can send pics it needed 26oz wr $125.00 about 45-50 hits some webbing and paint 27oz returnable $150 75-100 hits some webbing and paint no composite cracks on either one. will do a 2-1 for a 260z duo in good condition