Search results

1. Billyboy29

For Trade LTTF Pure or Avarice

26 or 27 oz, NIW. Bait 2-27oz Combatants, one very used and one has 40'ish hits and some webbing. 1-26oz M75120 (Re-issue), 200 hits and a bit of a sand rattle 1-27oz BH Tri-zone stealth (White,grey and black), 200 hits Can e-mail pics! LMK if any of this interests you!
  2. Billyboy29

LTS Florida Spring Training spot and flight!

So here's the deal. Got promoted at work, they approved my vacation time right when I got promoted, I took a spot in the Spring Training event in Florida, purchased a flight and then boom...Work tells me they need me to cancel the vacation in order to go for training. Really sucks as I was...
  3. Billyboy29

NIW 26 or 27 ASA NRG

As the title says, must be NIW Maxload. PM me prices! Must be willing to ship to canada!
  4. Billyboy29

For Trade 27oz SCX2 RI for Balanced worth...Fulk or M7120 RI

LMK what you got! SCX2 is 27oz, 150 hits max. Looking for a 26 or 27oz Fulk or M7120 RI!
  5. Billyboy29

For Trade 27oz SCX2 RI for 27oz BJ Fulk Mayhem!

SCX2 RI has 150 hits tops, lots of scratches due to an over-filled bat bag... Looking for a 27oz Fulk (Light blue), New or lightly used...LMK friends! I can have pics of the SCX2, but only on my cell, no camera :(
  6. Billyboy29

For Trade 28oz CNT+ RI

100 hits, great shape! Would love a flex or extended (would obviously throw cash in to even it up). 27-28 oz preferred...LMK boys! Will entertain other offers too! Have pics on my cell phone only, will send them to those interested. PM is key!
  7. Billyboy29

For Trade 28oz CNT+ RI and 28oz Freak+ NR

CNT+ has 100 hits or so, still in great shape. Freak+ is NIW,NR (not in my possession yet, but will have after the weekend). Freak + is gone!!! Not really looking for anything in particular...would love an OG Flex in half decent shape or extended...27-28oz but will entertain all offers. Will...
  8. Billyboy29

Looking for a 28oz Senior

New or used...PM me what you have and condition/sale price...thanks guys!
  9. Billyboy29

StarkBomber is GTG!!!

Easy guy to work with, very fast payment...dont hesitate...ever!
  10. Billyboy29

LTTF 27oz Freak +

As the title states...NIW or used depending on condition! I have a 28oz Stealth Plus (SCN4) that started clicking for trade...great bat still with lots of life!
  11. Billyboy29

LTTF 27oz Rip-It Senior!!

I have a 28oz SCN4 that started clicking...looking for another 27oz Senior!!! Might be willing to buy if the price is right...Or a 27oz Freak+!!
  12. Billyboy29

LTT 28oz SCN4

Its clicking now and really smoking the ball! I have an OG Syn that I use, so I really have no use for it...Only used in 2 BP`s (got it used off a board bro). Looking to trade for a 27oz ASA or UTrip bat...just make me offers and we'll go from there! Not really sure how many hits are on...
  13. Billyboy29

Shocker12 is GTG!!

Easy guy to work with, communication was always great, would definitely deal with again!
  14. Billyboy29

SBurgy4 is GTG!!

Smooth deal, easy to work with...Dont hesitate...Need more guys like him!
  15. Billyboy29

LTT 27oz Bal.NRG For Rip-It Senior

Bat is NOW, just peeled wrapper off but never swung... It is a warranty return. Looking for a 27-28oz Rip-It Senior new or used pending pics! Will listen to other offers tho...only looking to trade as of now.
  16. Billyboy29

Prox3 is GTG!!!!

Quick and great bat trade, dont hesitate to deal!