Search results

1. M27

GTG WCUracer29 is GTG

Completed a deal with WCUracer29 and Psycho. Psycho was the third party and WCUracer29 shipped the bats. All I can say is this deal went smooth with very good response. Received tracking info right away and confirmation text message after delivery to confirm all was good. Thanks again guys for...
  2. M27

GTG Psycho is GTG

Purchase two bats from Psycho and he shipped the same day Paypal was sent. Bats were in condition described in this post. GTG in my book... Thanks Psycho for a great deal and smooth transaction.:thumb:
  3. M27

For Sale 26oz Easton SCN5

Love this bat one of my all time favorites!!! I need to resist
  4. M27

For Sale 27oz OG Juggy, 26oz J3U, both are returnable

PM sent LMK....
  5. M27

M27 GTG List.

added another to the list.....
  6. M27

GTG Darren is GTG........

Completed a deal with Darren he purchased two bats from me and he paid very fast. I will deal with him if you have a chance. Thank you. M27
  7. M27

For Sale Miken Freak+ 26oz./ M75 120 26oz./DeMarini J2 1.20 26oz.

Looking to sell the two as a package deal.... All SOLD Freak+ 26oz. No Return, field scratches no cracks and retaped grip. ($100 sold) Worth M75 120 26oz. Returnable. Like New only hit 50 hits in BP if that. No scratches or webbing or cracks. ($130 sold) DeMarini J2 1.20 26oz. Retunable Field...
  8. M27

For Trade Combat Virus Enhanced

Good bat here.....
  9. M27

For Sale SF Road Jerseys are here !!!!!

pm sent LMK.....
  10. M27

M27 GTG List.

another added to the list.
  11. M27

GTG joejayt is GTG.

Completed a deal with joejayt and he paid fast. Good communication will deal with him again. Thanks M27
  12. M27

Demarini stadium review

I love this bat, I was fortunate enough to swing the Stadium on tour and WOW this bat is crazy hot. Me and my bro purchased one and ours is just now starting to open up, another round of BP and it will be on fiya.
  13. M27

Let's play "Is this bat cracked?"

Its a crack gunna get 100 hits max on that bad boy.......
  14. M27

For Sale 26oz Balanced XR-17 JMAC Plague....

I never had any issues with my plagues in the past.
  15. M27

Bump........
  16. M27

up top for some offers.....
  17. M27

Looking at selling my Balanced 26oz. XR-17 JMAC Plague No Return. Bat is Webbed up but no cracks, does have Paint nicks and scratches and a some endcap wear from the ground. End cap has "C" on it. Looking to sell for 85.00 SOLD
  18. M27

J2U or Stadium

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ agree MUCH MUCH better i think the liners off the stadium were faster then the J2U. But can't go wrong with either one, a broken in J2U is pretty nasty.
  19. M27

For Sale 26 oz Virus

nice bat...... love this thing very underrated