Search results

1. S

Looking for slow pitch league In Tampa are

Looking to play some softball again. It has been a few years since I have played but I have been playing baseball. Used to play alot of tournaments back in the day when I lived in Maine. Looking for any league suggestion in the Tampa are
  2. S

Looking to play again, Im in the Tampa florida area

Looking to start playing some softball again. I have only been playing baseball since 2010 but would like to start playing some softball again. Played for around 15 years or so in Maine, leagues and tournaments. Im now in Brandon Florida which is close to plant city and tampa.
  3. S

Looking for team in Southern Indiana\Norther KY

can anyone tell me if there are some leagues around there I can check into
  4. S

Looking for team in Southern Indiana\Norther KY

40 yo guy looking for a team to play league and or tournaments with this upcoming year. I will be relocating in the spring and am looking to play some ball. I have played for 15 + years in Maine in many leagues and tournament teams.
  5. S

Looking for Team In Jeffersonville Indiana area

40 yo guy looking for a team to play league and or tournaments with this upcoming year. I will be relocating in the spring and am looking to play some ball. I have played for 15 + years in Maine in many leagues and tournament teams.
  6. S

Looking for team in Jeffersonville Indiana area

I don't have the plague guys. Just looking for somewhere to play ball this year
  7. S

I can play corner outfields or corner infileds. played mostly first the last few years and also pitched some. Usually played in a couple ofleagues each year and tournaments 2-3 weekends a month from April Htru worlds in September. Just looking for a place to play when I move
  8. S

I see a bunch of views but no responses. If it is more info about me that is needed feel free to ask. Just looking for a team to play with this year
  9. S

Will be moving to the Jeffersonville area this spring and would be interested in finding a league to play in during the week and maybe a tournmanet team on the weekends. Played for many years in Maine in leagues and on tournament teams. Looking for something pretty competative. If anyone has...
  10. S

For Sale Green Catalyst

Looking to sell my Catty. Has about 1000 swings onit. I stil dont think it is broken in yet. Loking for $110
  11. S

For Sale Worth Mayhem M7JHA

I have a Worth Mayhem M7JHA 600-700 hits used in league play. Loking for $110
  12. S

For Sale Worth Mutant

Looking to sell a Worth Mutant Jeff Hall SBM54J. 300-400 hits. Looking for $125
  13. S

Branford CT June 25th/26th/27th

How did the All Stars VS Resmondo game go?
  14. S

For Trade Original black Titan 28 oz

If you ever decide to sell it give me a shout
  15. S

LTB '09 Titan

Looking to buy an '09 Titan new or slightly used condition.
  16. S

'09 Titan

2010 A buddy on my team has a 2010 and I dont think it is anywhere near the '09, thanks for checking though.
  17. S

'09 Titan

Yup You got that right. Hard to find these bats. Not many people around here have them.