Search results

1. S

Looking for slow pitch league In Tampa are

Looking to play some softball again. It has been a few years since I have played but I have been playing baseball. Used to play alot of tournaments back in the day when I lived in Maine. Looking for any league suggestion in the Tampa are
  2. S

Looking to play again, Im in the Tampa florida area

Looking to start playing some softball again. I have only been playing baseball since 2010 but would like to start playing some softball again. Played for around 15 years or so in Maine, leagues and tournaments. Im now in Brandon Florida which is close to plant city and tampa.
  3. S

Looking for team in Southern Indiana\Norther KY

40 yo guy looking for a team to play league and or tournaments with this upcoming year. I will be relocating in the spring and am looking to play some ball. I have played for 15 + years in Maine in many leagues and tournament teams.
  4. S

Looking for Team In Jeffersonville Indiana area

40 yo guy looking for a team to play league and or tournaments with this upcoming year. I will be relocating in the spring and am looking to play some ball. I have played for 15 + years in Maine in many leagues and tournament teams.
  5. S

Looking for team in Jeffersonville Indiana area

Will be moving to the Jeffersonville area this spring and would be interested in finding a league to play in during the week and maybe a tournmanet team on the weekends. Played for many years in Maine in leagues and on tournament teams. Looking for something pretty competative. If anyone has...
  6. S

For Sale Green Catalyst

Looking to sell my Catty. Has about 1000 swings onit. I stil dont think it is broken in yet. Loking for $110
  7. S

For Sale Worth Mayhem M7JHA

I have a Worth Mayhem M7JHA 600-700 hits used in league play. Loking for $110
  8. S

For Sale Worth Mutant

Looking to sell a Worth Mutant Jeff Hall SBM54J. 300-400 hits. Looking for $125
  9. S

LTB '09 Titan

Looking to buy an '09 Titan new or slightly used condition.
  10. S

'09 Titan

Looking for a 27 or 28 oz '09 Titan. Lightly used to new condition and one that has not been altered in any way.
  11. S

Carson is GTG

Bat came as advertised great communication. Would definitely deal with again.
  12. S

LTT OG Extended for Worth Titan

Have a 400-500 swing 26 oz Og Extended, looking to trade for a U-Trip Titan
  13. S

LTB 27-28oz M7JHA SA model

Looking for a 27 or 28 oz M7JHA sports authority mayhem.
  14. S

Ltb\ltt

For a 28.5oz SA M7598 jeff hall mayhem. Will buy or trade. Have a returnable 500 hit 26 oz OG Extended
  15. S

LTS\LTT OG Extended

I have an OG Extended for sale about 500 hits on it. Looking for $275 or trades and cash. Looking for Worth In a trade. Have pics that i can email. My bad fellas, i forgot the weight. It is a 26 oz.
  16. S

LTS 260z OG Extended

Looking to sell a 26OZ OG Extended. Not sure about returns bought off a bord member last year, prolly 500 hits on it. Looking for $250 shipped. Would also consider a trade for a 27 or 28oz SA JHmayhem and cash.
  17. S

Looking for Mayhems

I am lookingfor either a 2007Jh M798 or a M7598. Send me a PM if you have any for sale.
  18. S

Bignasty

Prompt payment and great communication. Would deal with him again anytime.
  19. S

Bnj13 Gtg

Just bought a bat from BNJ13 prompt shipping bat as advertised. He Also bent over backwards to intercept the shipment and have it sent to a different address so the ex wouldn't get imy bat. Great guy and happy to do business with him again.