Search results

1. Griffey15

need mods help

PM sent ona possible trade for a 4GB iPOD nano (Blue). Please let me know!
  2. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Clarification Many of you are ASSUMING because I didnt mark PSTs pre-2004 as legal for 2008 that they are illegal. I NEVER SAID THAT! What I am saying is until the November ASA meetings are thru, I am not going to mark bats legal that are up for debate still by ASA. ASA is still pondering...
  3. Griffey15

4turtle4 is Outstanding!

Had a great deal and needed the bat before Memorial Day weekend so he shipped before my money got to him. Everything went great and would trust to deal with him anytime!
  4. Griffey15

G-Town Spud is GREAT!

Darren hasnt dealt on here before so he did his forst deal with me. He shipped the bat first so i could see it and be sure he was legit. He asked all the right questions and sent the bat which was just as described if not in better condition. I would give him a reference anytime and would...
  5. Griffey15

Reference check on me!

Thanks! Couldnt have asked for a better deal all around! :D
  6. Griffey15

Reference check on me!

4turtle4 was great to deal with. Shipped before he got my money so i could the bat before Memorial Day weekend. :D
  7. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Yep pretty much the same bat (Xtra and 04Max) but they do have slightly diff balance points.
  8. Griffey15

Griffey15 is gtg

Thanks bro! Great deal with ya!
  9. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Try weighing it at the post office. Those scales seem to be accurate.
  10. Griffey15

brother_hezakia is GTG

Had a great deal with Josh, shipped fast and bat was as described! Thanks bro :cool:
  11. Griffey15

Reference check on me!

Thanks bro......was easy to deal with you too! I appreciate it! :D
  12. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Well Worth only offered the Xtra in 28oz and 30oz models. The Xtra came out after ASA first started banning bats when the Ultra screwed everything up. The Xtra came out the same year as the B&G but only the 28oz and 30oz models would pass the ASA testing. Sorry to say but if you have a...
  13. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Well I know the PSTs with the ASA 2004 stamp will be ok come Jan 1, 2008. If ASA bans the 04 Max and not any of the 99-03 models then that would be par for the course for gAySA. It will be easy to update but I cant put check marks on the pre-2004 PSTs yet because who knows what ASA will do...
  14. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Yeah well take solice in knowing that there are plenty of PST "haters" out there so its not like you cant find them still. At least you dont have your gamer being banned in '08 by ASA like my LS PSTMax will be.......:mad:
  15. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Hey no problem I will put a link in my first post and ask mychaluva to delete his spreadsheet on the first page! Too bad this is the last update we need to make on the PST Guide.....:cool:
  16. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Now that would make no sense whatsoever, but then again its ASA! I had heard a long time ago that only bats with the 2004 ASA Sticker would be allowed in 2008 for championship play.
  17. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Well I obviously need to update and sadly for the last time since the PSTs are no longer a viable model to Worth......:( I will work on that and post the final list and details of each PST made while knowing that only the 2005 and newer ASA approved models will be good for use in...
  18. Griffey15

Pst Guide

Worth wont repair PSTs anymore so the option is a PST or Mayhem line.
  19. Griffey15

tmiller9 delivers!

Had a trade completed today with tmiller9. Fast shipping and great communication so no worries from me in dealing again! Thanks for the PST too bro!!!! :p
  20. Griffey15

Reference check on me!

Smooth deals with cphelan and dewey84! Thanks!!! :D