Search results

1. B-Rock-9

LTB Pants (34 or 36)

Looking for 34" or 36" softball pants (pending if they run a little smaller and need to go up a size). Wear 34" jeans. Thanks
  2. B-Rock-9

For Sale Mizuno Blackout FSE Black/Red 28.5oz

Got the bat years back in a larger deal, but have maybe swung it 10 times. Hard to swing when I'm only logging 8-10 ABs per week these days. No sense just carrying it around. I've never swung this bat with it on fire, but this one could use more swings. $90 shipped. Paypal F&F or cover...
  3. B-Rock-9

LTB Ipod Touch

If anyone has 1 collecting dust, I'm looking for older ipod touch. Specs of storage space doesn't matter... just need it to have bluetooth and wifi capabilities. PM please. Thanks!
  4. B-Rock-9

LTB Rubbermaid FastTrack Hooks

Looking for hooks etc to add to Rubbermaid FastTrack. PM me if you have any being unused. Thanks!
  5. B-Rock-9

LTB Penn fishing reels

Looking for Penn fishing reels (possibly reel/rod combo, if shipping isn't a pain). Would like reels in good/excellent condition. PM with details. Thanks!
  6. B-Rock-9

LTB GTA 5 for ps4

Looking for Grand Theft Auto 5 for ps4... If anyone is ready to sell. PM please. Thanks! Update... GTA5 bought
  7. B-Rock-9

Yahoo Nascar league $50

Buddy is running a Yahoo $ league and looking to add some more teams... if anyone is interested? Last year they had 20 teams in the league and the final payout was $400, $300, $200, $100. Group ID#: 286 Password: nascar
  8. B-Rock-9

Easton, MD... anything there?

Moving to Easton, Maryland this summer... looking for competitive league team. Played college ball and then about 10 years of D tourneys in Northern VA, but mainly looking for league ball now. Lefty swing/throw. Thanks
  9. B-Rock-9

LTB Lowes or Home Depot gift cards

In the middle of remodeling project, so could use some gift cards. PM with info. Thanks!
  10. B-Rock-9

LTB Lowes gift cards

In search of Lowes gift cards. PM with price. Thanks!
  11. B-Rock-9

For Sale iPhone 4S (Sprint - 16gb) w/ charging case

Selling iPhone 4S in excellent condition. It was my moms and she only used it for calls and some texting. Comes with extended battery charging case. You can turn the case on when internal battery is low and it will charge the phone. Comes with the USB wall cord that goes with the case for...
  12. B-Rock-9

Looking for Yahoo football league

Please PM me with details. Looking for a $ league with Yahoo. Thanks!
  13. B-Rock-9

LTB G Shock watches

Looking to get a couple watches... Please post or PM details/pics/price. Thanks
  14. B-Rock-9

Interested in Yahoo fantasy football leagues

Looking for a couple redraft leagues for the upcoming season. Please leave message or send PM with details. Thanks!
  15. B-Rock-9

LTB ipad mini

Looking to buy Ipad mini... Please PM with info Thanks!
  16. B-Rock-9

LTB Miken DC-41 (2 pc) 28oz

Looking for 28 oz Miken DC-41. PM with info. Thanks!
  17. B-Rock-9

LTB ps4 games

PM if you have any ps4 games for sale. Need some games for the new system. Most interested in sports games and call of duty. Thanks!
  18. B-Rock-9

For Sale Easton bat pack

Selling bat pack that was only used for 1 season of league ball. No rips or tears and all zippers work fine. Great shape. Update... $30 shipped (gifted or pay fees) SOLD Thanks
  19. B-Rock-9

For Trade ST100H - 28 oz.

Looking to trade my ST100H. I bought it NIW and used for the end of a season and all of last season. Not a lot of swings on it because I don't play tourney ball anymore... so just league ball swings. The bat just has normal marks on the bat from using it. I do have original receipt although...
  20. B-Rock-9

For Trade 28oz Easton ST100H

Looking to trade my ST100H. I bought it NIW and used for the end of a season and all of last season. Not a lot of swings on it because I don't play tourney ball anymore... so just league ball swings. The bat just has normal marks on the bat from using it. I do have original receipt although...