Search results

1. SOFTBALL1

For Sale/Trade Ps 3 for sale or trade

i have a ps 3 60 gb with two controllers, and earpiece (madcatz), and it comes with the new red dead redemption game. i also have the hdmi cord and ethernet cable. i would like to trade for a niw dc physco ( doesn't matter on oz), or 09 resmondo titan (returnable) or i would take 225.00 +...
  2. SOFTBALL1

For Sale/Trade Scn 5

looking to trade, or sale my scn 5 26oz. the bat is in good shape and has about 300 swings on it. it's pretty hot. no spiderwebbing, or cracks just normal wear.. im looking for a og extended or jeff hall worth .. just looking for asa only bat, or i will take 150.00 cash.
  3. SOFTBALL1

Ltb jeff hall mutant blue and yellow

prefer niw, but will buy one used if in good shape.. 280z to 30.5oz preferred... thanks
  4. SOFTBALL1

schottcr is gtg!!!!!!

great communication, was great doing business with you. thanks for helping me out. would do business with again. no problems..
  5. SOFTBALL1

Lts package deal

I have for sale a package deal no trades, all bats must sell together, need the money. i'm asking $ 700.00 ( shipping included) for all the bats, i still have the reciept for the miken long haul bomber. all bats are used and they have no cracks or rattles. miken ultra 2 34-28 model msu2...
  6. SOFTBALL1

Ltb scx3 extended

Wanting to buy a original synergy extended.......