Search results

1. Samsdaman

A Couple of Fastpitch Bats For Sale......

My DD is cleaning out her bat bag.....has a couple of fastpitch bats that she no longer uses. Both bats are in excellent condition.....no cracks.....no spider webbing......just some scratches and nicks from normal use. 1). 2013 Louisville Xeno FP13X, 33/23 with receipt (1/14) $140...
  2. Samsdaman

A Couple of Easton Bats For Sale.....

I have a couple of Easton Fast Pitch Softball Bats for sale. My DD wants the new Mako, so these bats have to go. These bats have been used, but definitely not abused.....they were not "team" bats. They have the usual scratches and nicks......no cracks or spider-webbing. The bats are in...
  3. Samsdaman

A Couple of Easton's For Sale......

I have a couple of "old school" Easton's for sale..... 1.) SCN1B 33/23....very clean....no cracks or spider webbing. 2.) SCN2B 33/24....very clean....no cracks or spider webbing. As you can see in the photo's.....the bats are in very good condition...very clean. I am selling them for...
  4. Samsdaman

Easton Bats For Sale

I have 2 Fastpitch Bats for sale: BATS ARE SOLD!!!! 1) Easton Stealth SSR3B 32/22 in great shape, no cracks or spider webbing. 2) Easton Synergy SRV4B 32/22 in great shape, no cracks or spider webbing. Both bats are very clean, only used for the summer season. I do not have the...
  5. Samsdaman

Easton Fastpitch Bats....

I have several Easton Fastpitch Bats that I am looking to sell: 4 SCN2B's 33/24 - good condition - $175 each 1 SCN2B 34/25 - good condition - $200 - SOLD 1 SCN4B 34/24 - good condition - $250 - Deal Pending 1 SCN8B 33/23 - good condition - $150 1 SCN8B 34/24 -...
  6. Samsdaman

Easton SCN1 34/24 & SRV4B 32/22 For Sale

I have a couple of Easton Fastpitch bats for sale. 1). Easton SCN1 34/24 in very good condition (no warranty) - SOLD 2). Easton SRV4B 32/22 in excellent condition (warranty) - $125 Both bats have been used but definitely not abused......some scratches from regular...
  7. Samsdaman

For Trade Ping Moxie jr Clubs....

I have a set of Ping Moxie jr Golf Clubs RH for sale. They are in excellent condition.....SW, 5 iron, 7 iron and 9 iron, Craze jr Putter and Driver with head cover and Ping Bag with rain cover. Ages 9-11.....Height Range 4'3" - 4'11". Selling price is $125.00 delivered. I accept Paypal. I...
  8. Samsdaman

Misc. Fastpitch Items For Sale.......

I have an Easton Stealth Catchers Bag (EA-A163576) in excellent condition.....no tears....zippers work perfectly. I have a Mizuno Fastpitch Catchers Glove (GXS-100) in great condition. I have a Louisville TPS C1C Composite Fastpitch Bat (FP74M) 31/19 in good condition....no cracks or spider...
  9. Samsdaman

Great Deal with HitnPeas...

Had a great deal with HitnPeas....just got the bat in.....do not hesitate to deal with him....fast shipping.....great guy to deal with!!!! Thanks, Sammy
  10. Samsdaman

Cleveland Launcher and Medicus Driver For Sale....

I have a Cleveland Launcher 460 11.5 Offset Driver, Cleveland Graphite Shaft....55 gram, regular flex.....in very good condition.....has been used....but definitely not abused. It has a very small "ding" on the backside.....otherwise, it is in very good condition. I also have a Medicus 10.5...
  11. Samsdaman

Sony PSP 3001 For Sale....

I have Sony PSP 3000 (Mystic Silver - Rachet & Clank Version) in excellent condition.....very little use....absolutely no scratches on the screen or the body of the PSP. I have two (2) 1 GB Memory Sticks, Auto Charger, USB Cable, ear buds and Power Adapter. I also have a UMD Case for the games...
  12. Samsdaman

Bats for Sale.....

I have a couple of bats for sell.....1.) Worth Mutant HD.....34/27 USSSA in excellent condition.....and it is returnable......no receipt $150 delivered. SOLD 2.)Miken Recoil 180.......34/27 USSSA in excellent condition...and it is returnable...no receipt $130 delivered. SOLD I would take $250...
  13. Samsdaman

LTS Eastons SCN12BH 09's

I have several 09 SCN12BH's Synergy's......26 oz.....28 oz....and 30 oz. They are NIW with valid receipts. I am looking for $199.00 each...delivered......can do better on pricing for two or more bats. Thanks, Sammy
  14. Samsdaman

LTB 09 Brett Helmer +...34/26....

I am looking for a NIW Easton Brett Helmer +.....34/26....with receipt and returnable..... Let me know what you got...... I have Paypal.... Thanks, Sammy
  15. Samsdaman

Worth Mutant HD

I am looking to buy a Worth Mutant HD....27 oz......NIW...returnable and with paperwork.....let me know what you have available. Thanks, Sammy
  16. Samsdaman

matthew72 is GTG

Matthew72 is great to deal with.....Had a bat deal....very quick pay. Do not hesitate to deal with him....he is one of the good guys!! Thanks, Sammy (Samsdaman)
  17. Samsdaman

beak9 is Good to Go....

Great trade with Brandon.....bat came in when he said it would.....and it was in better condition tham what he described. Do not hesitate to deal with him! Great communication......the way it should be!!! thanks, Samsdaman
  18. Samsdaman

Cat28s

Hey guys....do not hesitate to do business with Tony.....he is a stand up guy....delivers exactly what he promises. I will do business with him again!!!:D Thanks for the great deal!!!! Sammy Brockman