Search results

1. rjw

For Sale Combat/Elite Fleece Pullover

Mint condition, royal blue Combat/Elite fleece pullover. Large. Only been worn 3-4 times and is in great condition. Has elite logo on the back and the Combat C on the arm. $40 shipped.
  2. rjw

For Sale 5 Jackets/Fleece

North Face Fleece and 2 Chaps Jackets I have 5 jackets that aren't getting any use and need to clear out the closet. All jackets are used but in great shape and come from a smoke free/pet free home. 1. Chaps Peacoat. Mens Medium. Fits like a large. $40 shipped [/URL][/IMG]...
  3. rjw

For Sale Mint Nook Color

I have a nook color that I bought for my wife. She read maybe two or three books on it and never used it again. It comes with the original box and all user manuals and also the case pictured. All original accessories are also included. Price is $70 shipped. There is not one mark anywhere on...
  4. rjw

For Sale Sprint HTC Evo 4g

Selling the wife's phone. She just got a new one today. Comes with Ballistic Harcore case. Clean ESN. Phone is in great shape and works perfect. There are barely any marks on it at all. Almost mint. It comes with two USB power cords and if you need the wall outlet I can throw that in as...
  5. rjw

For Sale 26 oz. DB ASA

Returnable with receipt dated 3/18 from SBF. Bat has at most 50 cuts. There is very minimal webbing, no rattle, no tracking. A few ball marks and the light webbing and that is it. End cap is near perfect. Thought I was going to be playing ASA but no go there. Looking to get $175 gifted or...
  6. rjw

Utrip Bat List Question

Does anybody know why the new line of bats is not on the approved bat list for utrip? The Wanted and the Derby Boys are both missing off this list. Also, many of the older ASA approved bats are on here. Are the new ASA only bats approved for Utrip or are only the ones with two stamps? Just...
  7. rjw

For Sale SWA Rapid Rewards Points

I have basically $700 worth of rapid rewards for SWA. I can use these to book flights for other people. Since I have no travel planned at all anytime soon due to a newborn, maybe there is someone who could use a deal on a flight or two. Price would be hard since I would have to know the cost...
  8. rjw

GTG Hoover3

Super easy to work with. Would not hesitate to do business with again. No worries with this guy!
  9. rjw

LTB Utrip 26oz Combat Avarice

Looking for a 26oz utrip avarice. Used or NIW. Receipt would be nice but not a deal breaker by any means.
  10. rjw

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. Bal Wood

26 oz wood. Balanced. No webbing, rattle, cracks at all. Returnable no receipt. Looking to get rid of to purchase a new stamped stick. I would entertain trades for 26 oz. Utrip Combats with the new stamp. Obviously I would add cash. Sale price would be $55 Shipped. Pictures can be texted...
  11. rjw

Bat Advice...

I am in the market for a new UTRIP. Which one of the new stamped bats swings the most balanced? I have always been a fan of the OG Plague, so something similar to the feel of that would be great. Also, with whatever is happening with Combat, would buying NIW and expecting a return be out of...
  12. rjw

LTB 26 or 27 oz. BAL Virus Plague

Help a brother out!!!
  13. rjw

For Sale Like New Yamaha BR12M Monitors

Have these for sale locally. If someone is interested I can figure out what shipping would run. These are basically brand new. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/2885512510.html http://www.zzounds.com/item--YAMBR12M
  14. rjw

LTB Sprint HTC EVO or Iphone

Just like the title says! Looking for an HTC EVO or Iphone for Sprint. Must have clean ESN and not completely trashed :)
  15. rjw

LTB Nook 1st Edition

Just like the title states! Looking for a nice 1st edition nook. Would consider a nook color if the price is right. Paypal ready!
  16. rjw

For Sale LTS OG VELO 27 oz. BAL

Got a very nice shape OG Velo. Bat is in great shape. No webbing, scaling, minimal graphic wear, no rattles, cracks, etc. Bat is solid. I can email or text pics. Looking to sell for $200 shipped USPS with insurance and delivery confirmation.SOLD!!!!!!
  17. rjw

GTG Jonesy1414 is GTG

Fast Shipping. Item just as described! Do not hesitate to deal with!!!
  18. rjw

Should I give this guy a call?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/act/2414208678.html What would you do if the catcher did that to you?:eek:
  19. rjw

GTG Rynxprs is GTG!!!

Steve is good to go!!!! Bat was in exact condition described and even had a sweet Red Eye Sports jersey in the box too!!! Thanks Steve, look forward to working with you again!
  20. rjw

Wood or GSR??

The life of my JMAC Plague has finally come to an end. :mad: I swing a 27 oz. bal stick and I love the Plague. Combat will send me either the Wood or the GSR. I have only swung the Wood and like it fairly well. Which of these two would be closest to my Plague? :confused: