Search results

1. slaphapy

For Sale Supremacy & Showtime

LTS these two bad boys. Gear has some webbing and normal ground wear, Showtime has some ground wear no webbing to speak of. Both are solid bats looking to dish them both together is possible for $100 shipped payapl FF please. TIA Gear Supremacy- 26oz Bal Showtime 26.5
  2. slaphapy

For Sale Few cheapies

Just getting rid of these bad boys as i don't use. All in good shape for their age. All prices shipped. [email protected] is PayPal, friends please. TIA..... 26oz Bubba Mack $50 sold...... 26oz Gear. $50 27oz Extended $80 sold......
  3. slaphapy

GTG Dan240 GTG

Awesome deal on a glove. Shipped fast, as promised, everything was tits!
  4. slaphapy

Fantasy football Best ball league.

Hey All, I have a best ball fantasy league and haven't had enough interest from my weak ass friends. There is 7 spots still open that i would like to fill so we can start drafting. This is a slow draft where each team will get 4hrs to make a pick, super easy to follow along via the app on your...
  5. slaphapy

Price Check Synergy

Hey all, Curious if people still use these bad boys and if so what are they worth anymore. I have a few of them and do not need them all, I still use one in my outlaw league and some back yard tourneys. Thanks in advance for the help.
  6. slaphapy

2 bat deal $150

I got these two 26oz for sale. Demar was purchsed new by me, lightly used (havent played much last couple years) id say 300 cuts or so, no paperwork. Got the L5 from a board bro last year and used a hand full of times good condition. Looking to get $150 shipped for both. Tonka not for sale! Sold!
  7. slaphapy

For Sale Combo Deal 3 Bats $270 Shipped !

Hey all, Got three bats for sale hopefully as a combo deal. Not playing much ball anymore and no need for these. I think this is a decent deal but not in the bat game like i used to be, so feel free (as i know you will) to let me know if I'm off! Miken Freak Black, 26oz original owner 300+...
  8. slaphapy

Austin TX Area

Hey SBF, I am currently relocating (3/26/16) to the Austin area and would love to find a league and possibly a D/E tourney team. Not sure how many weekends I will be working just yet. I am moving from norcal and have played tons of ball, I pitch mostly but happy to play the corners or even DH...
  9. slaphapy

GTG Holland_Boy15 GTG

Just had a great deal go through with Holland_Boy15 fast shipping and good price on a used Combat.. thx again
  10. slaphapy

GTG piffd

got a good deal for a asa bat, shipping was fast even made sure i had it before game night. do not hesitate to deal with this man. Thx
  11. slaphapy

LTB $70 In PP need ASA

Just started a league but rarely play asa, in need of a 26oz-27oz something to get me though the season. Let me know what you guys have. thanks
  12. slaphapy

For Sale 2 Bal 27oz utrip bats

27oz Bal WR combat supremacy i bought here with about 150hits and put another 100 or so on her. Solid bat has webbing and ground wear no end cap separation, target cap bat is hitting fing lazers. $75.00 27oz 180 utrip recoil, also bought this here early this year purchased with 1000 hits and...
  13. slaphapy

For Sale XBOX & Bats

Hey all, I have a bundle i am trying to off... need some cash for fantasy football league, deal is 2 bats and a xbox for $250 shipped fees and shipping included. 27oz Bal WR combat supremacy i bought here with about 150hits and put another 100 or so on her. Solid bat has webbing and...
  14. slaphapy

GTG hrdchrgin13

bought a used recoil that spits fire from this bro, of course the process was flawess thanks again for the deal hrdchrgin13
  15. slaphapy

For Sale Burner Driver

09 burner and only has one round plus a small bucket of balls (45) of use. Its brand new and i have the rec, in perfect condition just not for me id rather use my old bertha. 10.5 degree with a stiff shaft (those are exactly my stats fyi) :D looking for 95 bux shipped, if anyone has tips on...
  16. slaphapy

For Sale $200 special srv3&cat

i need to sell these guys! fell into some money issues and gota sell these asap, help a brotha out and get a great deal..existing funds prefered. both bats are returnable, receipt for the catty dated 4-26-10 no papers for speed 27oz Catty SB11C about 60 hits good condition minor wear 27oz...
  17. slaphapy

For Sale Super Freak 98

i got a super freak 98 28oz 5 hits and minty has og grip and comes with rec dated from may cant remember exact date..260 shipped obo
  18. slaphapy

For Sale 27oz LC5 F/S

i got a 27oz legend for sale bat has about 300 hits on it mostly bp from evilhomer360 has a small amount of webbing no rattles its in great shape it is returnable but no rec. looking to sell only please 140obo pp as a gift, money owed, or add fees which ever you prefer. sold to...
  19. slaphapy

GTG aln1182

bought a bat from this bro and got a great deal and fast shipping, he doesnt have much feedback but he gave me address and phone to contact him with and we were driving distance away so i gave it a chance and i t worked out fine... i would deal with him again
  20. slaphapy

GTG jperr77 is money!

bought a lc5 from jperr77 communication was great and bat was even better thanks again jason great board bro here