Search results

1. B

For Sale Andy Purcell Genesis 2021 & 2022

2022 Andy Purcell Genesis 25oz - $240.00 includes shipping/fees. Barcode available and still under warranty until Nov 2022. Roughly 50 swings on it (30 tee swings and 20 live BP). Very good condition (see pics) with very minor scuffs from balls and in and out of bag/trunk traffic. PayPal...
  2. B

LTB

LTB 2020 Anarchy 22 A Day USSSA slowpitch bat 25 or 26oz
  3. B

Onyx Softball Bats

LTB Onyx slow pitch softball usssa bats. The El Presidente or equivalent. Thanks
  4. B

TRADE..2019 Miken Freak Primo Balanced

26oz version. Looking to see what's out there for a trade. Primo has about 30 cuts on it plus normal field wear and tear also in and out of bag with other bats. Still has slight ping to it due to not being fully broken in. I'm use to shorter barrels and this has a 14in. Thanks
  5. B

TRADE...Miken Freak Primo Balanced

Looking for a Nautili or seeing what's out there for a trade. Primo has about 30 swings on it and normal field wear and tear plus in and out of bag with other bats. Still has a slight ping sound to it not being fully broken in. it is a 26oz. Looking for a 25 or 26oz trade. thanks
  6. B

2019 Miken Freak Primo Balanced (No Warranty)

26oz version. Looking to see what is out there as far as a trade for it. It has about 30 swings on it and normal wear and tear from field and in and out of bag with other bats. Still not fully broken in because it still has a small ping sound to it, I'm use to shorter barrel length and this is a...
  7. B

2019 Miken Primo Balanced (FOR TRADE)

26 oz usssa version. Has about 30 swings on it and minimal wear and tear from in and out of the bag. I'm use to shorter barrel length and this version has a 14in barrel length. Still has a little bit of that new ping sound also. Looking to see what's out there for a similar trade to add to my...