Search results

1. djbaldmaninc

SS 2016?

Thank you Sonic and totally understand. dtruax, want to pretend to be secret santas again this year? I have an inside man on those chips this year!
  2. djbaldmaninc

SS 2016?

So, I haven't checked onto this site since early summer so the new format is taking some getting used to, but is there a Secret Santa 2016 lined up anywhere? Any info, helps. dj baldman inc
  3. djbaldmaninc

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

Thank you Mr. MONOCLE. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
  4. djbaldmaninc

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

Sent out package #2 today and should arrive on Monday. dttruax, please send me a text when you receive it and I will give you all of the lowdowns on the contents. Enjoy! Jerod
  5. djbaldmaninc

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

There was my info in the comment section of the invoice. Anyways, glad you got it, hope you didnt have one already. More things to come yet... Merry Christmas! Jerod
  6. djbaldmaninc

Muskegon, MI to my town is 680 miles away, south, and 10hours and 15 minutes.
  7. djbaldmaninc

My SS is Addicted to SBF...
  8. djbaldmaninc

^I'll take the center square for the win Tom.^
  9. djbaldmaninc

Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

Recently retired from playing ball due to blowing out my ACL in mid June. Still coach and umpire (USSSA), but I am done with playing (career to maintain and support my family). I dont drink alcohol (again with career), do not wear any pro or college gear, and always ask for nothing for my xmas...
  10. djbaldmaninc

What does it cost for your league entry?

Spring league was 10 games, double elim playoffs - $200. 18 teams. Summer league was 28 games, double elim playoffs - $450. 28 teams Fall league was 16 games, double elim playoffs - $250. 15 teams. Weeknight leagues varied through the year but average about $200 per season for 20 games give...
  11. djbaldmaninc

My person is still waiting for his email...
  12. djbaldmaninc

My person is not me...
  13. djbaldmaninc

For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

im in for the next shipment as well.
  14. djbaldmaninc

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

Sent the email in, no response, so my OCD kicked in and sent another one to flood his inbox. lol Looking forward to participating again.
  15. djbaldmaninc

CBS Sports Network showing of the Hall of Fame Classic (TUESDAY 8 PM Eastern)

I was surprised to see the umpires behind homeplate and then the catcher 5 feet behind him. Maybe this is normal positioning for tourneys or the umps just wanted to get closer to the big boys for their autographs.
  16. djbaldmaninc

Jerseys for sale mixed

I like the Nightmare and Pink Bat buster jerseys. I dont get paid til tuesday and if they are still available Ill take them both then. PM me. Thanks Baldy.
  17. djbaldmaninc

2015 PA Thread for Discussion/Info/Fields

The Broad St image is Seltzer's Field and yes it has been torn down (11/2014) and transplanted to another area field in Denver, PA. Also, add Spooky Nook to your indoor list. Word has it that they are building some outdoor facilities as well but I have not heard a confirmation just yet...
  18. djbaldmaninc

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Calli4120...I got package 2 today and I was floored when you put in 2 gifts for my little girl. She immediately wanted the Care Bear out of the box and she went to bed with it. She will watch the movie tomorrow after opening gifts. Then to see all of the thought fulness for the rest was...
  19. djbaldmaninc

ok great. My wife threw away my tracking receipt so I was waiting to hear if you got it. The...

ok great. My wife threw away my tracking receipt so I was waiting to hear if you got it. The second box will be sent out tomorrow. Just a quick question, do you have any food allergies in case there may be some hometown, local, regional delicacies included? Have a good day/night. Jerod
  20. djbaldmaninc

did you get your first box from the secret santa yet?

did you get your first box from the secret santa yet?