Search results

1. 2

Design Help

I am looking for some FAST!! design help, I manage a 8 year old baseball team and I am looking to have a couple minor league baseball teams logo's changed to for my team, basically just word changes to the design. if you think you can help please email leave your email address and I will send...
  2. 2

Looking for players in MN-NW Metro

Looking for a couple guys to play league in Rogers and couple tournaments throughout the summer. PM me if looking
  3. 2

In Need of Rawlings pullovers

My current supplier screwed up my entire order...in need of 24 pullovers embroidered and delivered in a week Simple front chest logo and #'s in the Home plate area of the Rawlings 9705 pullover- Red in color LMK if you can help
  4. 2

Need Artwork fast

Looking to have a logo done up, fairly simple and clean with 30 Full Dyes and 24 hats to order...Looking for someone to do artwork fast and has a good price on the full dyes and hats. PM me if you can help with pricing and a quick logo
  5. 2

Looking for Infielder in MN- NW METRO

Have a fully sponsored team in the NW Metro looking for a solid SS, MI to play league and one tournament a month
  6. 2

MN Team Looking for players

Looking for a couple to complete a team in New Hope on Tuesday nights, fully sponsored, semi-competitive team. Will play 1-2 tourney's per month Leave a email address or PM me and I will give you more details. Thanks
  7. 2

Looking for guys in MN- NW Metro

Forming a new team, full sponsorship. Looking for Infielders
  8. 2

Worth Titan Pants

Has anyone ever wore these pants? Wondering about durability and quality. I found a place to get them for $26.50 and they look just like Boombah Loaded's...anyone got any feedback? I'm looking at 27 pairs and I dont want to make a mistake ordering. Thanks
  9. 2

Sponsor Letter

I know there have been guys on here that have a great letter template they use to gain sponsorship. Can anyone pm me one please. I have a big fish on the line and dont want to lose them. Thank you all in advance
  10. 2

For Sale/Trade Ltt

I have a 28 oz Recoil Maxload very good condition about 200-300 hits. LTT for a 26 or 27 oz balanced ASA Stick
  11. 2

For Sale/Trade LTT or LTS 28oz Maxload Recoil -ASA

Bat has very good pop, roughly 200-300 swings just starting to really open up, a few scratches but in very good condition, LTT for a 26 or 27 ounce ASA stick or will sell for $225
  12. 2

LTT or LTS Original Jeff Hall Mayhem Reload 26.5oz

Make offer or trade offer. I have pics I could email. Thanks