Search results

1. suthrner

Price Check OG Nano

28oz with a slight wave that can only be detected with a rag. Has the black cap.
  2. suthrner

For Sale C55 Pro Flare

Louisville Pro Flare - 12", H-web, made with horween leather, am the original owner, used in couple games when team needed me to play infield, still stiff...Sold
  3. suthrner

LTB Easton CV12 or Miken Fusion

shoot me a pm
  4. suthrner

LTB Vinci BMB Black

Send me a pm with some pictures, a description and what you're asking. Thanks,
  5. suthrner

LTB Minty Louisville Slugger Pro Flare FL1202C55

Minty Louisville Slugger Pro Flare FL1202C55 or FL1276C55 Update: Picked up a 1202 from Ball Gloves, I'll give my 2 pennies when it arrives. Waiting on PM with picture, details and cost.
  6. suthrner

Slipped between my Fingers

Lot of 7 Rawlings Gloves just went on the bay for cheap and I think there were a couple diamonds in there. I did want to show my hand early in case I was the only one who spotted them but that was a costly mistake. I was in the mix but not aggressive enough as time ran out. Anyway tell me what...
  7. suthrner

Glove Care ... according to Suthrner (thank me later)

Was cleaning my fire fighting boots, which are very high quality 7oz. leather that could easily be horween because they take as long to break in as a Morton, when it hit me. Why are we not using the same product that firefighters use to condition and protect their $400-500 wildland boots (see...
  8. suthrner

For Sale Deal of the Day - Two Mizuno Classic Pros for Sale

Mizuno Classic Pro GCP10XX measures 12" went from a basket to an H-web and relaced by dirty. Great game ready infield/utility glove. TIP Also have a Mizuno Classic Pro 1st Base Mitt GXF23 measures 12.5 also game ready TIP. or both for $120 Sold!
  9. suthrner

Comparing Pocket Depth

This may be nothing new and I'm no math genius so it may be nonsense but I'll throw this out there anyway. You measure a glove the traditional way and then stretch the tape tight between the heel and finger yeilding a smaller number. Then divide the smaller number by the larger number...
  10. suthrner

Deal of the Day

Saw a website that has 25% percent off and free shipping today on most their gloves Rawlings, Vinci, Minzuno, etc (excluding Wilson) makes the PP, HOH or overly expensive GG opticore very tempting.
  11. suthrner

The Great pop up thunderstorms game Part 2

Worst League director in the history of league directors. Games last night scheduled for 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00. So around 7:00 a thunderstorm blows through and the 7:00 game doesn't start until about 8:00 and is over around 9:00. Second game starts at 9:05 and called for time at 10:20. I and...
  12. suthrner

For Sale Mizuno GGE70VBK

Reluctantly selling one of my favorite gloves because my team needed a 1st baseman and this glove is not getting the attention it deserves. Glove is still a little stiff but gameable. Measures 12.75" and plays it. Sold Sold $155 http://s270.photobucket.com/user/suthrner/library/
  13. suthrner

TPS Ritch's Superior

Which should look for CU31 or C405? Or are they both mush ball killers?
  14. suthrner

LTB 30oz Anderson/Demarini for Singlewall League

Pyrotech Ignite KSP Nano UW White Steel Raw Steel PM me what you have with pics
  15. suthrner

LTB Web to fit a 12" Mizuno Classic

Anything but a basket in black preferably but blonde/light tan will also work.
  16. suthrner

GTG Gators21 is GTG...

Bought Mizuno Global Elite exactly as described and shipped the same day. GTG Bro!
  17. suthrner

Which Demarini is this?

Thanks in advance
  18. suthrner

GTG cochinos15 is GTG...

Even though I didn't pull the trigger, the guy was awesome.
  19. suthrner

GTG LineDriver5 is GTG...

Guy put up my with Glove OCD and was very patient.
  20. suthrner

GTG JohnKir is GTG

Nice bat, exactly as described with excellent communication and fast, well packaged shipping.