Search results

1. n8ers

For Sale SOLD Rawlings 12.25” HOH PROKB17-6CR

Bought this on Tuesday 12/10/19 and took the tags off and played couch catch. I currently use PRO504 12.5 and realize I need that length so I’ll be ordering another PRO504. The leather on this HOH is the best I’ve seen in some time. The HOH key chain and glove bag are included in the sale. This...
  2. n8ers

Pro Preferred 504 NWT

I bought this to back up my HOH 504 but don’t really even play that much in my old age. Haha! NWT SOLD
  3. n8ers

For Sale $90 MIZUNO GLOBAL ELITE GGE 6BR 11.5”

I bought this glove to try it out. Started to play some catch with it with a baseball and a little with a softball. Really nice leather though I am not a fan of the stock lace on these. Plays closer to 11.75 and is good for softball infield if you like smaller gloves. Glove is like new. Minor...
  4. n8ers

Worth SBPH Pitching Helmet / Mask

Never used SOLD PayPal [email protected] Thanks!
  5. n8ers

For Sale EASTON / DEMARINI Youth bats Little League and big barrel ALL 31"

Good shape, no cracks, normal field wear and minor chips. Demarini CF5 31" 23oz (-8) 2 5/8" barrel $100.00 Easton XL1 31" 23oz (-8) 2 5/8" barrel $100.00 Easton XL1 31" 21oz (-10) 2 1/4" barrel (LITTLE LEAGUE) $100.00 PP F and F please. PP addy [email protected]
  6. n8ers

Rawlings PRO1000-9JB 12.25"

Good shape, still very stiff, especially in thumb and pinky. It seeems to have been broken in traditional but with the index finger in the glove so no impression on the back of the fingers. This glove plays small in my opinion, feels more like 12" or even 11.75" $110.00 PP, F and F please...
  7. n8ers

Wilson The DUKE Pro NFL football mint

Wilson The DUKE PRO FOOTBALL Bought this NEW because I lost my old one and shortly after buying it the old one turned off up. I could use the cash so this DUKE is for sale... Played catch a couple of time on grass only. Very minor wear. Also gave it one saddlesoap treatment. (All pro balls...
  8. n8ers

For Sale A2K DW5 very good condition for sale only

I picked this up locally from high school kid who never used it in a game though he had it for a couple of years. 12" H-WEB not broken in yet. SOLD $185.00 SOLD
  9. n8ers

Got my PRO504 tonight!!!

Here she is... PRO504-6 12.5" Dark Shadow Shell and Palm, Oiled Black everything else.
  10. n8ers

Custom Rawlings DARK SHADOW

Does anyone have any info on this color? Anyone get one in Dark Shadow? If yes can you please post some pics and give me your review? I have done some digging and come up empty. Thanks Nate Here is the Rawlings glove builder pic of it...
  11. n8ers

For Sale HOH Beltre 12" I-WEB PRONP5TLB MINTY

I love this glove but I'm going all in on a 504 so it's for sale. Got it NWT 5 weeks ago and have it very close to game ready. I used it in 1 complete game at first and it never hit the dirt, also used it for 2 innings at catcher and again it never hit the dirt. No scuffs or scrapes, very clean...
  12. n8ers

For Sale Mizuno Global Elite GGE70 12.75" HWEB (12.5")

New with tags and glove bag. Glove is very nice and will take some time to get ready. It is nice and stiff. Very comfortable standard and two in pink. As many of you know this plays closer to 12.5 Just got it here and wasn't what I was looking for, for my son. Glove and glove bag for sale only...
  13. n8ers

For Sale/Trade Pro1000hc 12" hweb horween

Used in 50 games give or take a few. Still a little stiff for most, used 2 in the pink and slightly flared. Minor scuffs and scratches but no cracking in or out. Welcome to entertain glove trades 12.25 - 12.5" Rawlings, Wilson preferred. TRADED
  14. n8ers

For Sale PRO PREFERRED PROS12MTB 11 1/4" plays 11 1/2"

Re-laced today with 1/4" tan rawhide lace all around except 3/16" through the palm. Glove is stiff and in really great shape. There is some wear on the tip of the fingers, some in the piping and in the pocket but it is minor. It is nice inside with very minimal wear. This was originally a mod...
  15. n8ers

For Sale Electric Hardknox LENSES ONLY MADE IN ITALY

I got these recently and immediately put prescription lenses in the so the stock grey lenses are brand new never used with no scratches at all. These are 100% authentic and were purchased by me at surf shop for a lot of $$$ I figure if anyone also has these sunny's and has scratched them up...
  16. n8ers

For Sale H Web for 12.75" glove black WEB ONLY

Was told it was off a Mizuno Global Elite... I never ended up using it. SOLD FOR $22
  17. n8ers

For Sale Custom TEE Tanner style home made NEW!

This tee ranges from 25" up to 44" and is light weight, durable and versatile. Base is made from heavy duty rubber and upright sections of tee are pvc. Top piece is Heavy duty rubber and is 6.5", as long as you are disciplined enough to not hit the PVC you will have this tee for a long time...
  18. n8ers

For Sale D.O.T.D. J3A Graffiti 28oz D.O.T.D.

SOLD This J3A is a beast for sure and is in good condition with no cracks, no webbing, no cap issues, no rattles. The graffiti 28 pealed off (this is common) so I cut it out with an exacto knife and glued it back on. (See pic) I traded for it and was told it had 300 hits and that looked...
  19. n8ers

For Sale Wilson A2K DW5 black all leather.

This glove is in great shape and has never been treated with oils or heavy conditioners just cleaned and conditioned lightly with Lexol. It still lays open on its side and is nice and stiff all around but definitely game ready unless you are into floppy gloves. There is one small scuff on the...
  20. n8ers

GTG reggie44 is VERY GTG!

Went out of his way to make a great deal work out for me on 48 baseballs. Excellent communication! Way to set the bar high, THX!!!