Search results

1. J

For Sale Salomon Trail Shoes

Traded to Harvest I have a size 13 pair of Dark Cloud Salomon Speedcross 3 Trail Shoes. I really liked the traction these shoes provided, the speed lace system and look but they the toe box is just too narrow for my feet. They only have 5 tournament games on them as I hoped they...
  2. J

Easton E900C Wheeled Bag

Has anyone purchased the new Easton wheeled bag yet for 2014? Looks like it's pretty big and just wondering if the bat compartment is seperated from the rest of the bag or like most others the inside of the bag rests against the bat sleeve?
  3. J

For Sale Sz 13 Jordan 10's and 12's

Seeking $160 for Cool Grey 12's and $175 for Chi-town 10's.
  4. J

For Sale Few Easton's for sale

I have two ASA and one USSSA Easton's for sale. 27 oz - SSR2 $145 shipped OBO SOLD 27 oz - SCN 6 $135 shipped OBO 28 oz - SCN 9 $135 shipped OBO No rattling or clicking for any of the bats. Hits aprox are 250-300 for both.
  5. J

For Sale 28oz ST100

Has valid receipt with 2x returns. Less than 25 hits. $200 shipped
  6. J

Thanks Jose and Elite

Just wanted to share with the rest of the board bro's. We had our first tournament this past weekend and received many compliments.
  7. J

LTB 27 oz ST100

I keep seeing these things in 26oz and 28oz but not 27oz. I got bogged down at work and missed a good deal on one a few weeks ago but now I'm ready!
  8. J

3N2 Roller Bag

Does anyone have one of these? If so, what is your opinion of it compared to some of the other rollers?
  9. J

2013 Easton S1 Power Brigade

Anyone swung one yet?
  10. J

1st Base Mit

On the market for a 1st base mit as my palm has been stung for the last time. Looknig for some suggestions.
  11. J

15" Glove?

Any OF or Pitchers play with a glove tha big? What are some pro's and cons?
  12. J

Anyone have the New Elite Roller?

Please share your reviews of it. Had the 2009 version and thinking of going back to a roller from bat pack.
  13. J

Looking for Elite Rep

Team out of Maryland looking for team pricing.
  14. J

Best Single wall bat?

I'm an Easton man and fmailiar with the Redline but want to get the opinions of the board.
  15. J

u2 hitter is G2G!!

Don't hesitate to deal with him!!
  16. J

dirtman07 is G2G

Good guy here, don't hesitate to deal with!!
  17. J

SM10 is G2G

Very fast delivery and bat as described!!
  18. J

Elite Backpack roller

Does anyone have this and can provide feedback?
  19. J

WD My Passport Essential 160GB Hard Drive

I originally bought this to back up my PC but you can not store directly to it, only sync with files on your PC. This defeats my purpose of buying this version, as I wanted to store all of my media on the external hard drive. Any lucky person that can use this can have it for $50 shipped. The...
  20. J

cliq20 is GTG!!

Don't hesitate to do business with!