Search results

1. readsxfan10

Hebrew Hacker is GTG.

Hebrew Hacker is def. GTG paid super quick, great communication.
  2. readsxfan10

feedtheseed33 is GTG

No worries about dealing with him. very honest and fair.always looking to help out. Don't hesitate to deal with him, I would't. he's def. GTG!
  3. readsxfan10

LTT/LTS 27 oz OG may98 & 26oz OG+

First is a worth mayham98 27oz no idea how many swings Its got some paint chips and the barrel. dont know anything about worths.the guy I got it from said it hits missles check out the pics lmk what you think. for trade looking for 27 oz bats utrip or asa sell for $110...
  4. readsxfan10

dabombbanga is GTG

Just completed a trade with him and everything went smoooth. He was in contact the whole time ,speedy shipping,all bats were exactly what he said they were. Don't hesitate to deal with Cory he's a stand up guy.
  5. readsxfan10

ltb miken nrg 600 balanced 26oz

looking forprice on nrg 600 balanced 26oz niw w/rec lmk o
  6. readsxfan10

og synergys(second batch)

looking for 27oz second batch OG's have good trade bait
  7. readsxfan10

MURDA7 is gtg

Just had a deal with him. Made payment super fast. don't be afraid to deal with him. he is def. GTG..
  8. readsxfan10

fs/extended,15bh,og+ 26oz

[/IMG]looking to sell these three bats all 26oz,all returnable no paper work. first is OG extended 4-500 swings maybe more, no webbing,has endcap wear and normal nics and scratches. $300 or best reasonable offer [/IMG] [/IMG]second is 2010 stealth 15bh 200 swings, good shape $190 or best...
  9. readsxfan10

lts/ltt 26oz og+

TODAY ONLY $275 pp shipped[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]I have a og+ with about 2-300 hits very good shape no cracks, little endcap wear sale price is $290 o.b.o trade would be 2 for 1, 26oz I'm looking for 1 utrip + 1 ASA prefer Eastons lmk what u got. pics up
  10. readsxfan10

ltt scn16 26oz

looking to trade 150 hit return x2 scn16. looking for a 26oz og+ or re issue lmk what you got thanks ( will sell for $250shipped paypal )
  11. readsxfan10

ltt 09 ressy mut.

ltt 28oz 300hit ressy mutant HD. mainly looking for a 26 or 27 oz utrip reaper lmk what you got. will look at all other trades as well
  12. readsxfan10

ouhit123 is GTG.

had a deal with ouhit123 that went smooth. shipped next day. got it fast and with no problems. he is def. GTG. dont be afraid to deal with him.
  13. readsxfan10

the dairy boy is gtg.

did a deal with him and every thing went smooth. shipped when he said he was going to. got the bat two days later, he is def. GTG.
  14. readsxfan10

ltt miken psyco26oz

looking to trade a 75 hit psyco .open to any and all trades must be 26 oz lmk what you got
  15. readsxfan10

looking for 26oz og+ or scn16

just like the title says. pm me with what u got I have some good trade bait thanks for looking
  16. readsxfan10

yac_23 is gtg

did a trade with him and everything went smooth the bats were in exact shape he said and he kept in contact the whole time shipped when he said he was going to. dont be afraid to deal with him he is def. gtg
  17. readsxfan10

ltb 28oz scn4

like the title says 28 oz scn4 lmk what you got pm me.....
  18. readsxfan10

anyone want a og extended?

(THE ICON) has a 26oz og+reissue for sale for $275shipped in another thread if you buy it ill trade my 26oz 200 hit og extended for it. lmk
  19. readsxfan10

ltt og extended 26oz

looking for og+ 26oz or a scn4 and cash 26oz lmk what you got can email pics
  20. readsxfan10

ltt for a 26 oz og+ have trade bait.

i have a 200 hit extended 26oz to trade. looking for a og+ in like condition lmk know what you got