Search results

1. andydic

For Sale 26 oz scx3

OG 26 ounce Extended for sale. Hot like Fiya:eek:! A bit of webbing and some light sand rattle. $225 shipped as a gift. NOT looking for any trades. PM me your number for pics. SOLD TO hallsports
  2. andydic

Problems seeing at night

As of late, I have been having trouble seeing at night while playing. My depth perception goes to crap and it is nearly impossible for me to track a ball at night while in the OF. I have no problems what-so-ever during daylight hours. I've had my vision checked and everything. Anyone else...
  3. andydic

For Sale 13" LS TPX Pro Flare

I wanted a glove with the open back web but couldn't really get the feel for it. I can't bring myself to use anything other than my Pro Preffered. Glove has never been used in a game. Has about 2 hours of use from playing catch and always keep a softball rubber banded inside of it. Just sits...
  4. andydic

For Sale 27oz Cartel

75 swings max. looking for $200 as a gift shipped. PM me your cell for pics.TRADED TO STICKNOPPER
  5. andydic

GTG jlaw

Don't hesitate to deal with jlaw. Straight up guy. wrapped the **** out of the bat. There was no getting in that package.
  6. andydic

Looking for a team in the Sumter, SC area

As the title says...willing to drive a little ways.
  7. andydic

GTG Whitehall is GTG

fast payment and great communication. don"t hesitate to make a deal w/ him
  8. andydic

For Sale 26 OZ OG Extended

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1087686
  9. andydic

For Sale LTS 2 SCX3's. Package deal

Looking to sell these 2 26 oz OG Extended's. $550 for both shipped and insured as gift. Add 3% PP fees otherwise. DO NOT want to break them up. Bottom bat has slight rattle. Top bat no rattle what-so-ever. If you want more detailed pics, PM me your number and I will take them w/ my phone...
  10. andydic

GTG Chubs3a

Great deal on a great glove and fast shipping..don't hesitate to deal with him.
  11. andydic

Spiderz MVP's

Got my Spiderz MVP's today and used them in a couple games. Now I know why people who have them swear by them. By far the best batting gloves I've ever worn. The quality is amazing, they're extremely comfortable and the customer service by WEHKAH is second to none. I would highly recommend...
  12. andydic

GTG Aces23 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him. Great deal and fast shipping.
  13. andydic

Price Check

How much would you pay for a Minty Anti-Virus(OG) and a almost brand new SX3 Censored?
  14. andydic

which one would you pick up?

I need to grab another WR since I had TJ as my #4 WR and he got cut then signed by the Ravens. Well of these two, which one would you pick up? It's a PPR league. 1 PPR, 6 for TD and 1 point per 10 yards. Laurent Robinson or Bernard Berrian?
  15. andydic

Moving..need help w/ a bat

I am moving to Sumter, SC and apparently they are a single wall only league with U-trip rules. Below is a link of approved bats. I don't know jack about single wall bats, so if someone can point me in the right direction or give me some advice on which bat I should pick out of this very...
  16. andydic

Had my bat tested at at tourny

At at tourney in Fargo, ND this weekend, they performed a compression test on my bat before they would put the orange tape on it and allow it in the tourney. First time I have ever seen this but I agree with it. Weeds out the cheaters.