Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Anderson FlexTech
Anderson PyroTech
Demarini Ultimate Weapon (the OG ones)
Louisville Slugger Response SB504

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
X2, not sure on the Slugger I haven't swung on. Can't go wrong with the Andersons or the Dem.

The following made me :rolleyes:.

1.If the bat carries THESE AWFUL words - DOUBLEWALL, MULTI-WALL, MULTI-SHELL, NUT SHELL, TRI-SHELL, TRIPLE SHELL, DUAL SHELL, QUAD SHELL, CLAM SHELL, SHELL OIL, OYSTER SHELL, EST, PMS, DOUBLE, DOUBLE ACTION, DOUBLE THREAT, DOUBLE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE, TITANIUM, AIR, LAND, SEA, SPRINGSTEEL, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, OUTLAW, REBEL, or EXCEEDS bp1.20, chances are 99.9999999999999% it is Illegal.. i.e. don’t bet the farm

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
Some contradictions on that list. Easton STS3 is a tri-shell. The SX80-C is a c-core. The Worth SS130 is a 1.30 BPF bat (so it exceeds 1.20 BPF).

Let's assume those are illegal. I'd go with an Ultimate Weapon or a Supercell VT. Pyrotech is great durability but less pop IMO.

andydic

Addicted to Softballfans
Please excuse my ignorance, but would the Nanoteck fall into the approved catagory even though it's not on the list?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have a SSLLC 28 Lighthouse with a very slight flat spot I could sell ya pretty cheap.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Please excuse my ignorance, but would the Nanoteck fall into the approved catagory even though it's not on the list?

Doubt it, based on the bolded part:

A single wall bat is composed of one continuous, single shell, composed entirely of the same material without the use of any type of glue or bonding system. Any bat that is more complicated than this definition, for our purpose is considered to be a multi-wall bat and is illegal to use in league play.

Last edited:

andydic

Addicted to Softballfans
what about REAP5? Anyone ever use one of these? Can't find anything on it on here except from the Rip-it guy on this site.