Search results

1. cute1twoday

Looking for players Tuesday and Friday softball Arcadia Park

Got Tuesday and Friday softball confirmed starts next week will give you game times let me know if your down to play in Arcadia
  2. cute1twoday

LTB Tanel 10.5 Tanel doesnt sell cleats any more why?

Im looking for 10.5 tanel run D if possible black or blue? Thank you What comparable to Tanel best Cleat ever?
  3. cute1twoday

LTB LOOKING for a bat bag not bulky

Let me know what you have guys...I used the Ultimate bag before I got faded at the park and left it there...So let me know
  4. cute1twoday

Friday nights need players for Arcadia next to Santa Anita race Track

Need players to come and have a blast and drink and bbq with...645 game time today hit me up 626 893 4907
  5. cute1twoday

need players for Arcadia next to Santa Anita race Track

Need players to come and have a blast and drink and bbq with...645 game time today hit me up 626 893 4907
  6. cute1twoday

Tonight Softball in Arcadia at 8 pm need players for season.

Anybody thats want to play hit me need a outfielder,pitcher and infielder let me know. Its next to the Santa Anita Racetrack
  7. cute1twoday

Okay need 2 players for Friday night softball in Arcadia near race track

I need a pitcher but if you can hold down short then I could switch my shortstop to pitcher...Also need a good outfielder...Today game is 645 league fees 40.00 dollars and if you strike out its a bottle of Vodka...Thank you
  8. cute1twoday

Any tanel reps? I need 3 pairs.

Let me know if there is any tanel reps for the best cleat in the world.
  9. cute1twoday

Friday night softball in Arcadia,Ca need players

Season starts this Friday and I got a few spots to fill let me know if you can play and pay...We are not the serious team but expect to give 100% drunk or not...let me know
  10. cute1twoday

For Sale Droid Bionic

Testing the waters to see if I get some bites Im a cell phone junky and I want a new one...Im receiving my replacement phone tomorrow and I plan to sell on ebay if I dont get anything here. Nothing was wrong with previous phone just wanted a new phone to sell with no scratches. Droid bionic...
  11. cute1twoday

LTB Oakley Batwolf POLARIZED

Anybody know where to score some new,used or fakes anywhere? I contacted gateway but no response. Let me know.
  12. cute1twoday

Looking for 2 players for Arcadia for Friday nights

I have a Mens league starting on Friday nights In arcadia need 2 players to be on team full time and pay there $45.00 league fees. Strike out looking is 24 pack of Premium beer no budlight or headache beer. Strike out swinging is 12 pack of Premium beer. Thanks
  13. cute1twoday

LTB envy 2 or something better to text and pics

I want to buy a cell phone for girlfriend but she just uses it for text and me checking up on her. Let me know what you have. Verizon network
  14. cute1twoday

For Sale Og droid for sale $160.00

I have a OG DROID COMMING IN FROM VERrizon from insurance...let me know if someone wants it.
  15. cute1twoday

For Trade Worth toxic 2011 green one

Trade green toxic 2011 for mv-1 mv-3 no return okay Im looking for mv1 or a miken dst let me know if anyone is intrested.
  16. cute1twoday

South west flight-need flight to l.a to vegas and back

Let me know if someone has a voucher for sale?
  17. cute1twoday

Looking for kids golf set lefty for 4year old

Let me know if anybody has one for sale?
  18. cute1twoday

Cell phone for sale

BLACK JACK 1-GOOD CONDITION PINK RAZOR- $65.00 FOR BLACK JACK WITH CHARGER AND BOX GSM Contract: Without Contract Camera: 1-2 Megapixels Brand: Samsung Features: Bluetooth Enabled, Calendar, Color Screen, Email Access, Internet Browser, MMS Enabled, MP3 Player, PDA-PC Sync...
  19. cute1twoday

Want to trade Easton bats for worth?

I want a resmundo 27 or 28oz...I have a Imx stealth blue or red in 30oz.