Search results

1. B

GTG Davis2001r6

Tim bought an iPhone from me he was gtg. We agreed on a small amount of the money before I shipped and the rest after he recived the phone. He sent the money before the phone showed up. Very good guy to deal with will never hesitate to do buisness with him again. Thanks again tim
  2. B

For Sale/Trade Iphone 3GS

iPhone is sold thanks
  3. B

The only baby I would like to have would be a new to low swing Freak 98.
  4. B

This phone is selling for 250-300 dollars on eBay For 200 this is a steal. I will give this a day or to them it's going on eBay
  5. B

Phone still for sale
  6. B

I have never used another sim card other than the one that came with it so I don't want to tell you it will work because I don't know
  7. B

Yeah there is a sim slot on the top of the phone and there is a tool in te box that will take the card out
  8. B

To the top this is a nice phone at a good price
  9. B

To the top guys this phone works great no problems. Let's get this sold
  10. B

to the top Phone still here couple trade offers but no sale yet
  11. B

I have an AT&T Iphone 3GS 16GB for sale no scratches on screen or back. Only used for about a month and then upgraded to the 4. I have a unique case that comes with it also and all the accessories that originally came with it. I would like to get $200 for the phone and case. I would be open...
  12. B

Looking for miken gear

Hey guys I am looking to get some miken gear. I would like some miken Sri-fit shirts and a fitted miken hat if they make one. Let me know thanks
  13. B

For Sale Reds Bruce Jersey

To the top Teams doing great good Jersey to jump on the big red machine band wagon
  14. B

For Sale Large Nutty Buddy System

Bump it to the top brand new never one. Great system here
  15. B

For Sale Reds Bruce Jersey

Brand new Reds Jay Bruce majestic jersey never worn sz xl All white with reds logo on front retails 100 will sell for 75 obo will entertain trades can get pics if needed thanks
  16. B

For Sale Large Nutty Buddy System

Brand new Nutty Buddy System Sz Large includes sliding shorts jock and the nutty buddy. It has never been worn. Will take 50 dollars obo open for trades, Thanks
  17. B

GTG Smitzzz24

Great seller
  18. B

hobbs34 is gtg

Great batting gloves looks great and feels great top quality great seller