Search results

1. mkejohnson

New Combat Bags

Anybody know when these come out??????
  2. mkejohnson

Db 275

Where would someone find a couple of DB 275's????
  3. mkejohnson

C Worlds

I know the bracket does not come out until the week before. Last year there was a place that had teams who were entered, not just qualified/frozen. Does anyone know the site, or where on the site the list of teams is located?
  4. mkejohnson

Combats coming soon

There was an old post that had the New BD's that were coming out. One was Green and they were other colors. Does anyone have that pic available?
  5. mkejohnson

For Sale Worths

Z1000 IS GONE 26oz USSSA Combat Dirty. Returnable without paperwork. NO webbing, track marks, rattles, etc. 150 or so hits 175.00 26oz USSSA Combat Avarice. Returnable without paperwork. Some webbing and rattle. GONE 26oz ASA only 454 Mutant. Returnable with receipt dated 2/2013. No...
  6. mkejohnson

For Sale Combats

Z1000 IS GONE 26oz USSSA Combat Dirty. Returnable without paperwork. NO webbing, track marks, rattles, etc. 150 or so hits 175.00 26oz USSSA Combat Avarice. Returnable without paperwork. Some webbing and rattle. GONE 26oz ASA only 454 Mutant. Returnable with receipt dated 2/2013. No...
  7. mkejohnson

For Sale Worth and Combat

8. mkejohnson

Price Check 27oz el QC2 Z2k

I have acquired a 150 hit very nice looking 27oz El Z2000. What would one of these go for? I apologize, but this is the first TPS/LS I have owned. Not selling, just curious of value? Thank you in advance. It is this one.
  9. mkejohnson

For Sale 26oz Izzy Psycho

26oz Returnable without paperwork Izzy Psycho for sale. 10 hits on it. No webbing, rattle, etc. Looking to get 190 obo plus fees. Only trade would be a USSSA Derby Boys (yellow)in a 26 or 27oz. Can text pics to anyone who wants them.
  10. mkejohnson

For Trade 27oz. L1.0

I have a 27oz L1.0 with less than 25 hits on it. Returnable without receipt. Looking for Utrip 26 or 27oz bats. I can text pics to anyone interested. Sale price would be 220.00. I know price is high, would rather trade.
  11. mkejohnson

Combat Loyalty

I am very torn right now. I love the new line of bats and I try to let the people at tournanents know about it. We have 6 guys on my team that are on the Derby Life program. We play strictly utrip and are starting to have issues. Guys are having broken bats and trouble passing compression...
  12. mkejohnson

For Trade 27oz Resmondo Connell Unlimited

27oz Connell Unlimited returnable without receipt. Very clean with small spots of spiral webbing srarting. Less than 200 hits on it. Looking for 26 or 27oz utrip new stamp bats for trade. Can text pics to anyone and can add cash for the right deal.
  13. mkejohnson

For Trade 27oz Connell Unlimited for trade

I have a 27oz Connell Unlimited with 3-400 hits, returnable without receipt. It has a small chunk rattling around with normal bag and grounds marks. I am looking for a 26 or 27oz this years Combats, Eastons, WSE or Z2k. I will add cash for the right deal. Can text pics upon request.
  14. mkejohnson

New Combat US Aerial Assault

It's official. I'm being told an April Delivery for this thing. Guys at Mike Dill's demo in MD saw it. It's the real deal.
  15. mkejohnson

For Sale 13" Vinco Optimus BMB

I have a 13" BMB Vinci Optimus that has never seen a softball field. I have 1 coat of Vinci conditioner and some mallet time. It is starting to break in, but is still stiff. I wish I could keep it, but unfortunately I must let it go. Looking to get 225.00 shipped. No trades at this time.SOLD
  16. mkejohnson

Price Check 2012 worth 454 mutant asa #sb4ma

I have 2 NIW NR 2012 WORTH 454 MUTANT ASA #SB4MA. They are the new red and yellow asa mutants. What would be the selling price of these?
  17. mkejohnson

Youth equipment

Does Combat make youth equipment besides the bats? Looking for a nice bat bag and glove for 2 small girls, ages 4 and 7. My youngest said if daddy gets to use the best, she should be able to......what the.....
  18. mkejohnson

Pink roller bag and glove

My daughter is 7 and we are going to dive head first into baseball this year I am wondering if the make a roller bag in pink that is a little smaller than a full size because she is so young. Also, what size glove should I look into? Thanks in advance...
  19. mkejohnson

For Trade Custom Vinci AB-M 12.5"

Vinci 12.5" custom AB-M. It has 2 coats of Vinci glove conditioner on it and nothing else done to it, and has not been outside. The palm is still very stiff and still needs plenty of work to break in. I already have a 12.5" JC1903-L so I am looking to trade this for something bigger. Looking for...
  20. mkejohnson

Reasoning behind longer gloves

I've always used a smaller playing glove. Currently use a 12.5 Vinci JC1903-L for infield and outfield play. I've used a buddies longer 13.25 glove and to me I start to lose feeling if the ball at larger lengths. What is the reason some of you guys use larger gloves?