Search results

1. bradinmemphis

Boombah Superpack Backpack insert

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section, but I am looking for a post that was written quite a bit ago and can't find it. Does anyone know who makes the aluminum box inserts for the bottom shoe compartment of a Boombah Superpack Backpack? I would like to buy one because My backpack bag...
  2. bradinmemphis

Need New Turfs - Suggestions?

Been wearing Reebok Zig Turfs for 3 years now, and my new team is Carolina Blue and Black, but it seems as though it is hard to find any shoes with Carolina Blue in them. Do not like Elite's or Boombahs. Thinking about some Salomon's, but wondered if there are any others out there that...
  3. bradinmemphis

Tribute and Charity bats

I am sorry if I am violating any new rules of the board by posting in the wrong place or something, but if at all possible, could someone give me a listing off any and all bats that were made for the purpose of helping raise awareness or money for any charity or organization? I know there are a...
  4. bradinmemphis

LTB OG Miken Super Freak - 27oz in good condition

LTB an OG Miken Super Freak preferably 27oz or 26oz in good to almost new condition.
  5. bradinmemphis

New Bat Bags

Are there any cool new roller bags that anyone knows of that maybe are not out yet or might be out now but only on certain sites. I really want something similar to the Demarini Black OPs roller bag (bat separation, stiff back so it doesn't bend, and ability to stand on its on), but I want...
  6. bradinmemphis

LTB OG Miken Super Freak 27oz

Broke my last OG Super Freak in Fall Ball and would like another one. Only looking for 27oz and maybe 26oz. Let me know what you got. Also, if I don't answer quickly, you can email me at [email protected]. I check my email frequently. Thanks, brad
  7. bradinmemphis

LTB Batting Gloves w/leftie.

LTB some batting gloves, but I never use the right handed batting glove. Are there any XXL handed guys looking for batting gloves out there that would go in with me to buy 4 or 5 pair from SBF and then either me or them ship the opposite glove after receiving it. I am looking for all...
  8. bradinmemphis

OG SCN2 and reissue

How do you tell the difference?
  9. bradinmemphis

Breaking in a Nokona

I am sure there is a thread on this somewhere, but anyone have any experience with breaking in a Nokona. Looks great, but man this thing is crazy tough to squeeze. Leather is very soft on the outside but the padding on the palm makes it near impossible to squeeze. All help is appreciated.
  10. bradinmemphis

Logo Design Software

what software do you guys suggest for designing logos on a macbook pro? Thanks in advance
  11. bradinmemphis

LTB Easton Synergy Extended SCX3 - 26 or 27 oz

LTB a descent shape OG Extended 26 or 27oz. Looking for this bat for a girl friend, so it doesn't have to be in great shape because it is just for league ball. ASA logo needs to be visible and prefer no chips or cracking. It can have some small spiderwebbing and maybe even a little rattle...
  12. bradinmemphis

Got my 2013 BJ Fulk Players Model ASA today

She sure is pretty.
  13. bradinmemphis

GTG dieselfuel_13 is definately gtg

diesfuel_13 = GTG
  14. bradinmemphis

GTG Nokturnal is GTG

Payment made fast, Nokturnal is GTG in my book.
  15. bradinmemphis

CP07's little girl needs your prayers

If you ever read this board you are aware of CP07. Chris's daughter is in the ICU at a hospital on Jackson, MS. I am not sure what is wrong, but we have been friends since high school and he has been asking for prayers for his little girl on his facebook page. Chris is a big time softball...
  16. bradinmemphis

GTG DB 19 is GTG

Definately gtg... DB 19
  17. bradinmemphis

For Trade NIW Worth WSE Resmondo Titan 27oz #411 of 800

Looking to trade my NIW Worth WSE Resmondo Titan 27oz #411 for a 27oz OG Extended in excellent to Minty shape. Will add $$$ for a NIW OG Extended. Would also consider a 2 for 1 trade for a NIW Super Freak 27oz and a Miken ASA Recoil 250 27oz.
  18. bradinmemphis

LTB NIW Easton OG Extended SCX3 27oz

LTB a NIW Easton OG Extended SCX3 in a 27oz and/or 26oz. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks,
  19. bradinmemphis

GTG BigBody1603 is GTG

Bigbody1603 is GTG, deal was smooth as ICE
  20. bradinmemphis

new colors

our team has been navy, kelly green, and white for quite a few years. we are thinking about changing to royal, black, and lime green. tell me what you think and post your team unis if they are the same color.