Search results

1. BIGGHURTT

NSA Season Opener in Santa Maria

This is a qualifier for WestPac in Las Vegas on March 1-2, 2014.
  2. BIGGHURTT

NSA Season Opener in Santa Maria

NSA SEASON OPENER SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT January 25 - 26, 2014 Location: Santa Maria Hagerman Softball Complex Division: Mens' and Womens January 25, 2014 various divisions Division: Coed January 26, 2014 various divisions Entry Fee: $250.00 plus $25.00 for 2014 Nsa registration To...
  3. BIGGHURTT

Gsl toys 4 kids tourney dec 14-15 santa maria

Timex social club.... That is strictly another rumor being purported!! ALL TOYS we collect at the tournament are being donated here locally to the Good Samaritan shelter off of Morrison road. Just as we did with the canned food drive during our Turkey shoot tournament.
  4. BIGGHURTT

Again to answer the numerous texts, phone calls, and emails... GSL is having our annual toys for kids this weekend to help those children have a nice Christmas. This is the last hoorah before basket and gift selection for families will be done for this year. Thanks to all those that have signed...
  5. BIGGHURTT

Words of wisdom passed down from generations before me.....My grandfather once once told me "if it smells like feet wherever you go, you might want to check your feet!!" Wise words from a wise man!!
  6. BIGGHURTT

Bump to the top....
  7. BIGGHURTT

Contrary to what's being spread on the rumor mill, GSL's Toys for Kids tournament is still being held this weekend Dec. 14th and 15th.
  8. BIGGHURTT

Gsl cinco de mayo bomb may 4-5 santa maria

Primos won uppers undefeated against SO Cal Premier, Rhino beat Kitty Killas in lowers.
  9. BIGGHURTT

Diehard NSA Turkey Tourney Nov 17-18 Santa Maria

Check it out We did not cancel prematurely because in the past when we have done that we got no rain at all!! What people don't know is that we were out at the park at 4 am walking the fields to see if we could salvage one of the last few remaining tournaments of the year. We did it that...
  10. BIGGHURTT

Has anyone heard that diehard nsa may be ending at the end of 2012????

On behalf of my partners Robert, Alex and myself we wish to express our deepest and sincerest gratitude for all the support and appreciation expressed here. Now to shed some light on this "rumor" there is in fact a possibility that we Robert and Frank leaving NSA for another orginization. This...
  11. BIGGHURTT

For Sale 33 24oz Worth Pride NIW

Look forward to receiving this bat!!
  12. BIGGHURTT

PayPal sent your way, check your inbox.
  13. BIGGHURTT

Pm sent PM sent, check your inbox bro.
  14. BIGGHURTT

Nsa summer sizzle june 16-17 santa maria

Hey Scoot, Drastik went undefeated all the way!!
  15. BIGGHURTT

Coed teams weren't feeling it for this one. Hopefully they regroup and fill up the July 1st coed tourney!!
  16. BIGGHURTT

That is correct you get turfs and tournament logo dri-fits for first place. But team has option to pay upgrade fee to have dri-fits customized.
  17. BIGGHURTT

For Sale Worth M75FP 34" 25.7oz

Is this stick still available?
  18. BIGGHURTT

Nsa state qualifier santa maria june 11-12

SiNCE THIS IS A "BATS PROVIDED" TOURNAMENT, D'S WILL GET UNLIMITED HOMERUNS AND E'S WILL BE 1 UP.
  19. BIGGHURTT

I just troll and keep a low profile kid....
  20. BIGGHURTT

Potato ....potahto... Same same, you got yours we got ours....ijs No disrespect to WCNSAS434 intended...