Search results

1. E

Clickin' Scn9 LTT

ltt only PACK, if i dont get a good offer by monday im gonna return it.
  2. E

Clickin' Scn9 LTT

pm returned
  3. E

whats up dude where u from? im from east falls near rox/manayunk

whats up dude where u from? im from east falls near rox/manayunk
  4. E

Clickin' Scn9 LTT

yup 28oz sorry
  5. E

Clickin' Scn9 LTT

I have a scn9 {retunable x2 for the next 38 days with rec. from d.i.c.k.s} that has about 800+ hits on it and is nasty hot but it just started to click at the connection point a couple of days ago. I know that it is supposed to be even hotter when this happens but i dont fell comfortable...
  6. E

New hockey skates

skates pm sent to u
  7. E

New CCM?EASTON ice hockey skates

Like the title says i have a brand new pair of ccm/easton ice-hockey skates sz. 7.LTT open to all softball gloves or bats. Skates are not even laced can email pics , cant figure out how to insert pics p.s sorry bout the pic quality, took with my phone
  8. E

New hockey skates

Like the title says i have a brand new pair of ccm/easton ice-hockey skates sz. 7.LTT open to all softball gloves or bats. Skates are not even laced can email pics , cant figure out how to insert pics p.s sorry bout the pic quality, took with my phone
  9. E

cant fking believe i went 0-4 tonite.....i hit 600 last year and 750ish the year before, nice...

cant fking believe i went 0-4 tonite.....i hit 600 last year and 750ish the year before, nice pitching smart to keep throwing inside on me i knew u were but i was too dumb to step off the plate.gg see u's tomorrow
  10. E

hockey skates

ttttttttttttttttttt
  11. E

hockey skates

12. E

LTT>brand new ice-hockey skates

tttt tttt tttt
  13. E

LTT>brand new ice-hockey skates

Like the title says i have a brand new pair of ccm/easton ice-hockey skates sz. 7.LTT open to all softball gloves or bats. Skates are not even laced:cool: can email pics , cant figure out how to insert pics:( p.s sorry bout the pic quality, took with my phone
  14. E

nicky z? from depauls?

nicky z? from depauls?
  15. E

LTB asa recoil maxload

lookin to buy 27oz asa recoil maxload.lmk