Search results

1. E

Clickin' Scn9 LTT

I have a scn9 {retunable x2 for the next 38 days with rec. from d.i.c.k.s} that has about 800+ hits on it and is nasty hot but it just started to click at the connection point a couple of days ago. I know that it is supposed to be even hotter when this happens but i dont fell comfortable...
  2. E

New CCM?EASTON ice hockey skates

Like the title says i have a brand new pair of ccm/easton ice-hockey skates sz. 7.LTT open to all softball gloves or bats. Skates are not even laced can email pics , cant figure out how to insert pics p.s sorry bout the pic quality, took with my phone
  3. E

New hockey skates

Like the title says i have a brand new pair of ccm/easton ice-hockey skates sz. 7.LTT open to all softball gloves or bats. Skates are not even laced can email pics , cant figure out how to insert pics p.s sorry bout the pic quality, took with my phone
  4. E

hockey skates

5. E

LTT>brand new ice-hockey skates

Like the title says i have a brand new pair of ccm/easton ice-hockey skates sz. 7.LTT open to all softball gloves or bats. Skates are not even laced:cool: can email pics , cant figure out how to insert pics:( p.s sorry bout the pic quality, took with my phone
  6. E

LTB asa recoil maxload

lookin to buy 27oz asa recoil maxload.lmk