Search results

1. B

ASA Player Appeal?

I got re classed to c because i was on a roster. didn't play any of the tournaments that caused the team to get re classed. It took me 5 years to get re classed to d+. Another guy had his name spelled wrong on the list so they let him play D state even though he was registered B
  2. B

For Sale Worth Legit Asa HD52 Balanced

?? Did this sell?
  3. B

LTB Easton scn5

pm sent Please let me know thanks Brian
  4. B

Shaved rolled illegal bats

The testers are not accurate when they get carried from tournament to tournament. I have had bats that didn't pass the weekend before pass the next weekend. same bat, same tester, same person running the tester. All bats have to pass testing before they can leave the manufacturers. The funny...
  5. B

Asa balls 52/300 help!

I have had really good luck with the Xrock balls... They seem to last a long time and fly great. leather covers.
  6. B

LTB 27oz EASTON B3.0

2013 or 2014? what are you looking to pay?
  7. B

2013 Rip-It Prototype?????

I have been a rip it guy since they came out with the Senior. So I bought this right away last year. I was told was composite and it wasn't. I had it in a triangle in 30 hits and I am only 180 pounds. mine was the asa version.
  8. B

Price Check Need a price check on reap2's

I bought one last year for around 175 used. it was a 26 and from looks about the same shape as yours are in. i have had 5 reapers and love them. You have a nice collection. looking to get rid of? Might be looking for one for my wife?
  9. B

For Sale Rip it Reaper 2008 28 oz

how much for it? pictures?
  10. B

For Sale OG Anti-Virus 26oz. BA

do you have any pictures?
  11. B

For Sale 28oz og reapers

do you still have?