Search results

1. 3-Bag

6th pick in the NFL Fantasy Draft...Who do you take?

All the top running backs are gone usually, leaving Chubb, Bell, Gurley or Gordon. Should I go WR here and take Hopkins or Adams? What pick do you make in the 6th position of the draft? 10 teams, non-PPR, 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 TE and 6 bench.
  2. 3-Bag

Monsta Bombardier

I just picked up a Bomb from my local Facebook Marketplace. I hear they make 3500 and 4500 handles. How do I Differentiate which one I have?
  3. 3-Bag

Bats....

Are any of these bats any good for U-trip? If so which 2 are best and what's the going price I should expect to pay? See pictures... 26oz stadium- like new used one time batting practice 27oz stadium- used 27 aftermath- like new used one time 27juggy used- small piece of shell chipped. Barrel...
  4. 3-Bag

Which QB to start in my Yahoo league?

Which one of these three for this week? Blake Bortles vs. Oak. Matthew Stafford vs. Wash. Philip Rivers vs. ATL. Yahoo has the projected points as: Bortles-20.89 Stafford-18.50 Rivers-18.94
  5. 3-Bag

Dalton or Luck...

Last week Luck killed it in Fantasy points, however he's going up against one of the best pass defenses this week. So, I'm seeking your opinions. Who would you start? Luck vs. Denver Defense Dalton vs. Pittsburgh Defense
  6. 3-Bag

For Trade Orange ASA Derby Boys 34-26

SOLD!!! I'm looking to sell or trade this less than 100 hit 34/26 ASA Derby Boys. Cash price would be $160 shipped OBO as gift. (Let me know if it's too high or low) Trades don't necessarily have to be for bats, throw out what you have to offer up and I'll consider it. Prefer Demarini- 2015 OG...
  7. 3-Bag

52-300's...Any bat

So our league is ASA, however they are allowing us to use any bat. USSSA, ASA, NSA it doesn't matter, but they use the 52-300 balls. With the above in mind, what bat should I get? I know AM and Monsta's kill the 52-300's, but curious if since I can use USSSA bats, if that changes any opinions?
  8. 3-Bag

ASA Bat....

I haven't been in the market for a new bat for a while! What are the top bats for ASA right now? Thinking of picking something up for the upcoming season. Pop, sweetspot and distance is what I care about, durability isn't super important.
  9. 3-Bag

For Sale/Trade Elite and Demarini hats

I have two hats for sale, or would trade for a couple L-XL 4D5 or 404M style hats. Sale price is $20each shipped firm. Would do both for $35 shipped firm. If using paypal, send as friends/family or you pay the fees. Demarini is red/white- has been worn a couple times, looks brand new but it's...
  10. 3-Bag

Anybody?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1404700
  11. 3-Bag

LTB Pacific Hat Question...

I have the L-XL Pacific 4D5 hat and it fits great. I wear a 7 3/4 fitted hat. I also have the Pacific M-XL 398F model and it fits too small. Besides the 4D5, does Pacific have another style that runs big? Maybe the 404M?
  12. 3-Bag

LTB XL Hats

I'm interested in flat bill hats for a big dome. Not the M-L, I prefer XL or XXL. Let me know what you got.
  13. 3-Bag

#1 pick...How did I do?

This is the 1st time ever doing a fantasy team. I drew the 1st pick! $100 buy in 10 team format is: 3 QB's: Luck, Foles and Flacco 4 RB's: McCoy (with my 1st pick), Gerhart, Richardson and Ingram 6 WR/TE: Vernon Davis, Witten, Percy Harvin, Reggie Wayne, Boldin and Gates 2 Kickers...
  14. 3-Bag

For Sale Hat-$15 shipped

SOLD!! Elite Fittie 7 3/4 White with navy/silver lettering. New-has been tried on but never worn otherwise. Please paypal as a gift.
  15. 3-Bag

LTB Maui Jim Manu

Does anyone have these for sell? Obviously I can get them at Sunglass Hut for $250, just wondering if anyone else can get them cheaper?
  16. 3-Bag

Vote!!!

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1341785
  17. 3-Bag

For Sale Softball pants and Elite Fittie hat

ALL PANTS ARE GONE-SOLD!!!All pants are lightly used but in great shape. I'm asking $25 shipped per pair of pants. Rover Plus 9 pants- White with Carolina/navy piping..size 38x32..SOLD Rover Plus 9 pants- Grey with black/white piping wider piping at bottom of pant. These have a small stain...
  18. 3-Bag

LTB Laptop

Want to get my daughter a new laptop for Christmas, any suggestions? She's 11 so I don't need anything too expensive. I also don't want to get a super cheap one either. I'd say min requirements would be 6gb and 750 hard drive. Suggestions would be appreciated...
  19. 3-Bag

Looking for a bat for my daughter...need advise

Here is her story: She is 11 and hasn't played ball except for t-ball. She decided to do other activities and just got back into ball this year. She is playing on a lower level minor team with 9 and 10 year olds because when she tried out, she was horrible..lol She has improved...
  20. 3-Bag

For Sale Elite hat....

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1289664