Search results

1. LineDriver5

LTTF or LTB 26 oz Monsta gamer

Pref Black and blue DNA or white and blue torch. Have some trade bait (mainly gloves), or cash if the price is right.
  2. LineDriver5

LTB Or trade for nanotek

27 oz preferred but open to any. Have a utrip flipper for trade. Thanks everyone
  3. LineDriver5

For Sale/Trade Utrip flipper 27 oz with rec

Hi all, been a while. Looking to trade for something asa, 26-27 prefer longer barrels and balanced. Not playing utrip anymore. Bat is pretty clean, has a couple hundred hits, most indoors. Sale price would be $150, lmk if I'm off. Thanks everyone...
  4. LineDriver5

For Trade 1781 for SP125

Hi all, Looking to swap my 1781 for a SP125. Mine is broken in TIP, but works either way. I would say 50% broken in or so. Looking for a similar condition SP125 (prefer no stains (palm, finger, anywhere really). Can add a couple bucks if you have a new one to even it out (prob just enough to...
  5. LineDriver5

Considering a miken (bal, utrip, long barrel)

Hi all, Considering grabbing a utrip miken. Swung scn3s for the better part of the decade, just found myself swinging an OG asa flipper aftermath and love it. On the fence regarding the uflip. I'm leaning toward a freak Black balanced (2016) Does anyone have experience with both of these...
  6. LineDriver5

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

Hi all, looking to trade this. I'm not sure on value of this this bat so it's not for sale. I am willing to add or accept PayPal if there is a difference in value. Let me know what you have to offer, thanks Not 100% sure what I would like. Currently swinging an OG asa AM and looking for a utrip...
  7. LineDriver5

Better option than utrip flipper aftermath??

Hi all, Picked up an OG blue barrel flipper aftermath (asa) and love it. Wanting to get a utrip bat with a similar barrel/endloading. Is there a better option than the black barrel? (can be found for cheap). Open to any brand but I really do like the swing of the of bat I have. Thanks in...
  8. LineDriver5

LTB 4 The Fallen (2016) 27-28, clean condition

Title says it all.. only thing I have to trade is a 26/34 OG phenix or a first batch scx2. More than happy to paypal for one. Lmk guys thanks
  9. LineDriver5

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

Hi all, looking to trade this for a 26-27 oz aftermath if that's possible. I'm not sure on value of this this bat so it's not for sale yet. I am willing to add or accept PayPal if there is a difference in value. Let me know what you have to offer, thanks Has foam rattle, hits the ball well
  10. LineDriver5

Price Check 34/26 Phenix

Hi everyone. Been out of the game for a little while. Can I get a price check on this beast? Thanks in advance. No cracks, has foam rattle, has webbing, endcap 100% solid
  11. LineDriver5

LTB Or trade for nice first base mitt for middle/high schooler

Hey guys need a nice gift for a travel ball player. Ideally would snag him an a1k, but they don't make 1b mitts so I'm in the market for either the 12" a2000 model or the 12.25" hoh model, lmk if you have anything thanks
  12. LineDriver5

Glove Bros fan football round 4?

Hey guys here we are again. Looking for a few guys to round out the league, $20 fee. Winners are top point reg season, champ and runner up Anywhere from 10-16 teams, last year was an odd 14 but was still perfect. 1/2 ppr 6 for qb td, 3 wr 2 rb and 2 flex! And one te Send me a pm if you...
  13. LineDriver5

For Sale Lower prices, a2000 PIs

Prices/details: PI kp92: very light usage in indoor facilities, $260 PI ASO/XL: both have seen some usage on field, no issues with either, aso is stiffer than the XL, $210 each PI ELO/1796: ELO is game ready and awesome, 1792 is stiff as a board but has seen some use, $230 each All...
  14. LineDriver5

For Trade Some serious thick Horween. 13" pro flare and 12" heart of hide

Both gloves are great for softball or baseball. Both are gamable if you lik stiffer gloves, and either can be used tip or traditional to finish the break in. I am interested in trading for an h web or possibly mod trap outfield mitt (might consider a single post), for the hoh I would love to...
  15. LineDriver5

LTTF A2k b2

I have some trade bait, looking for a mint all tan or all black b2
  16. LineDriver5

For Sale PIs: 2xkp92, XL, 1792, ELO, ASO, MZP14. 1799 GOTM, SS-Flare, Spalding kip, 504-H

PIs: 2xkp92, XL, 1796, ELO, ASO, MZP14. 1799 GOTM, SS-Flare, Spalding kip, 504-H Bunch to move here. Pics and descriptions to follow in second (maybe 3rd) post(s)
  17. LineDriver5

For Sale/Trade Freshly relaced in tan, Japan mizuno pro mod trap

After the better half of a dozen requests I relaced this sucker, nice deep and wide pocket gmp7ish but with a mod trap.. Open to trades would prefer an a2k (1799, 1787, 1786) in the grey color way would be good, but obv open to any trade.. Sale price would be $200. Please send offers to my pm...
  18. LineDriver5

For Trade 11.75 single post spalding kip

Looking to trade for a newer bat.. Pref one that has the new asa stamp. Always interested in other glove trades as well..
  19. LineDriver5

LTB Or ltb black h web for 12"

See title!