For Sale PIs: 2xkp92, XL, 1792, ELO, ASO, MZP14. 1799 GOTM, SS-Flare, Spalding kip, 504-H

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
PIs: 2xkp92, XL, 1796, ELO, ASO, MZP14. 1799 GOTM, SS-Flare, Spalding kip, 504-H

Bunch to move here. Pics and descriptions to follow in second (maybe 3rd) post(s)

Last edited:

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Prices/details:

PI kp92s: both have seen very light usage in indoor facilities, the black one seems a bit more stiff than the tan one, $275 each
PI ASO/XL: both have seen some usage on field, no issues with either, aso is stiffer than the XL, $225 each
PI ELO/1792: ELO is game ready and awesome, 1792 is stiff as a board but has seen some use, $250 each
MZP-14 (PI, as I'm told): deguchi inside and out, game used but still quite stiff, $275
1799 GOTM: Lightly used no wear that I can see, could be game ready, $250
504: Web is from glovesmith, pretty stiff, could be used in a game but has a way to go before broken in, $200
Pro Flare: Game ready, bought it to clean and relace, never got around to it, $75
Spalding: Web was swapped out to a hoh from a 435, has some shelf wear on the web, plays ~12.25" after the webswap, $100

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Will be out of town tonight through Thursday so any gloves sold after 4 today will be shipped later this week/weekend..

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
you still have the pro flare?

I believe so, will respond to your pm as soon as I get confirmation from a guy I had received an inquiery from

Your PI KP92's are 12.5", yeah? Heard the measure larger... any truth to that?

Maybe slightly, from my experience it depends how you break it in (especially with the modtrap). You can break it wide and deep for softball infield or long and shallow for baseball outfield