Search results

1. sngehl01

For Sale Miken Freak LE 26oz

I've hardly used this bat. Great shape, slight rattle (typical miken rattle lol). Sounds like a small piece of glue came off the end cap. bat is in great shape, just don't play much anymore. $130 to your door, pp fees included.
  2. sngehl01

For Sale Miken NRG 600 Maxload 27oz

Gamer shape, lots of cuts on it, but lots of life left in it. Just not playing softball much anymore. Paypal accepted, $110 to your door PP fees included.
  3. sngehl01

GTG joshualham is gtg!

quick payment, good communication. gtg!
  4. sngehl01

For Sale Easton SCN17 30oz low hit total

Just too heavy for me. Bat has 50 cuts on it, and I would say that is an absolute max. In great shape. $150 tyd or trade for a lighter bat (will consider about any brand)
  5. sngehl01

For Sale/Trade Nice Laptop

MSI A6200 model MS - 1681 Specs: 15.6" display, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 320GB/5400RPM hard drive, 64-bit operating system, windows 7, Intel I3-350M processor (3M cache, 2.23GHz) Has a pretty decent webcam on it. Love the laptop, but just bought a Macbook Pro off a board bro, and don't need this...
  6. sngehl01

GTG petersen302 is g2g

bought a macbook off him, exactly as described. couldn't begin to be more pleased.
  7. sngehl01

GTG dmolina15 = gtg!

Couldn't have asked for faster payment or a smoother transaction. Thanks bro!
  8. sngehl01

USSSA ball hits batter as he goes to first...

we were playing tonight, runners on first and second, no outs. batter hits a ball, and it stops in fair territory, in front of the plate and about a foot up the first base line. he runs to first, steps on ball, and is called out. the umpire then awards the runners on first and second to advance...
  9. sngehl01

GTG sparky3 is g2g

bought a bat of off me, couldn't have went any smoother.
  10. sngehl01

2008 Techzilla for sale

Just don't need the bat. Bought it for my metal league, and they changed the HR rule, so it doesn't help me to have a bat that just launches the ball as this one does. Will post pics later. Comes with a grip it/rip it. Real good shape, no dents or waves or anything. Let's go for $90...
  11. sngehl01

Any Time before batting?

Wanting to know what the USSSA rule is, but would like to know ASA just for the sake of knowing. Batter takes a pitch, strike one. Immediately after pitch batter steps back out of the box, never asks for time, umpire never grants time or calls time or anything. Soon as the pitcher gets the...
  12. sngehl01

How to find out what weight a Miken bat is supposed to be from serial number

bought a backup of my gamer, except same model/weight. New one hits better than the old one. Bought it used, weight is did on (according to USPS scales), and balance point is the same (or very close, bats have different grips, but withing a quarter inch). I am confident the bat is legit, a...
  13. sngehl01

GTG bigred27 is gtg!

Would not hesitate to deal with again!
  14. sngehl01

GTG mjf692004 is GTG

would not hesitate to deal with again! thanks!
  15. sngehl01

GTG krunchyfrogg is GTG

Would not hesitate to deal with again. Thanks!
  16. sngehl01

For Sale DeMarini Vexxum 28oz DX1

No dents, waves, cracks. Bat is in great shape. Used, but not abused. Can't estimate a number of hits, but will say most of the wear came from just hauling it around in the bat bag. I play U-Trip, and don't have much need for it. PM for more pics or questions. $75 tyd insured and PP fees...
  17. sngehl01

Anderson bats, are they really all that?

Swing composites only in games, but swing an EST or other metal occasionally in BP or at practice just because I like the feel of metal. The thing that keeps me from using metal is the drop off in performance. I've never had the chance to swing an anderson, but are they really that much better...
  18. sngehl01

GTG Doce is g2g!

Shipped fast and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
  19. sngehl01

GTG SNGEHL01 GTG list

Hopefully this way I can keep track of my gtg feedbacks. Please leave appropriate feedback about me below. Thanks!
  20. sngehl01

GTG Hunglowjoe909 GTG!

very gtg, would not begin to hesitate to deal with again. easy to contact and keep in touch with, very honest and upfront, and ships fast. could not ask for a better transaction. thanks joe