Search results

1. P

LTB Bigger Glove 12.5-13"

I've been having to play part time in the outfield and it has me thinking about a bigger glove. Let me know what you have.
  2. P

Old vs New Bats

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that there is a distinct advantage of having a newer top end bat compared to an older top end bat? I'm only asking because our rec league here lets you use any usssa bat and I've been swinging old stealths and synergys for a decade but every game all the young...
  3. P

LTB Old Utrip bats maybe easton Scn4 or similar

Looking for a couple community bp bats and by far the team favorite was my old scn4 that finally gave out. Would love to find another one of these or something similar in age/fee maybe the scn2 as well. Just hit me kup if you have one sitting around that you want to get rid of.
  4. P

For Sale Miken Ultra ASA niw WR 27oz

Miken Ultra ASA WR 27oz, Title says it all, getting rid of a niw asa ultra, the model on the upc says " SOULTA " Had it sitting around for awhile and never ended up using it. Not sure what its worth so lets just say 100$ or best offer, thanks for looking, shoot me a pm or email me at...
  5. P

For Sale asa only ultra and NRG 600

Price drop - one ultra and the nrg for 200 + shipping. Looking to get rid of one of my ultras and an nrg 600. niw nr 27oz miken asa only ultra 150 obo 150 hit 26oz returnable asa only ultra (will come with og receipt from 4-10-13) 150 obo 300ish or more hit 26 oz nrg 600, normal wear hits...
  6. P

My spring League keeping the 375 ball, worth me buying a new asa bat?

I haven't had the pleasure of swinging any new 2013 2014 bats that are supposed to be made at the higher standard for ASA and its new 52 cor ball. So, I guess my question is, since my only asa league is keeping the 375 ball, would the new bats like the ultra asa or the triad asa do a better job...
  7. P

Players needed for league in Cleveland, TN

title says it all, looking for players in cleveland tn area to fill a few roster spots for spring league pm or text 423-584-0618
  8. P

Players needed for league in Cleveland, TN

Title says it all, need a few people to fill out a roster for spring league in cleveland tn, pm or text 423-584-0618
  9. P

Looking for team or players in TN, CLeveand/ Chattanooga area

Looking to get some more games in or at least some practice time. I posted in the free agents thread but there aren't many TN posts in the last year so I decided to try here in the regional section. Playing second on current team and played OF for previous team. Hit me up via PM or text 423-584-0618
  10. P

Looking for a team or players in TN, Cleveland/Chattanooga Area

Title says it all, looking to get some more games in. Currently playing 2nd but played OF for previous teams.
  11. P

Opinion' calling out bats

So, we have a monday and tuesday asa league for church teams, I was watching the end of the other teams game after mine tonight and the other team was swinging a utrip nrg 600 that was on fire, out of an 11 man batting order 9 or so people were swinging the same utrip bat. The other team (the...
  12. P

Looking for TN players Cleveland/Chattanooga

Looking for some players in the Cleveland/Chattanooga area to play or at least practice with. PM Me if interested.
  13. P

Cleveland / Chattanooga

Looking for some people to practice / play during the week. League only plays on mondays and tuesdays and can never get enough for a good practice. Just shoot me a pm.
  14. P

For Sale/Trade Easton Syn 2 up for sale Scx22 28oz

I'm not sure what to ask for it so i just grabbed the price from the price guide section, but the best offer takes it. has 400-500 swings or so, i only play asa now so no need to have a banned bat for me. still has the original grip but it needs a new grip sometime soon. Bottom line is that i...
  15. P

LTS SCN9, NIW Nrg600 and NIWssv1 wr

I need to get rid of all three of these bats, the scn9 has less than 50 swings on it, it was a warranty return and i swung it for three days while i waited on the mutant to come in. the ssv1 is also a warranty return but is still in the wrapper. the nrg600 is new and in the wrapper and is...
  16. P

LTB ASA Mutant NR (or slightly used)

Weight is negotiable and it doesn't matter if its the jeff hall model or the regular mutant. Pm me if you have one or know someone getting rid of one, thanks.