Search results

1. bb666b77

wt.......is going on with this board

just clicked onto this board and get this format....completely crap......what gives....
  2. bb666b77

Any revisit the dp rule at 2b

has there been any change to the rule that says anything about sliding or getting out of the way at 2b when ss/2b are trying to turn the dp......yes i was finally persuaded a few yrs back by the umps here on what the rule really is and having been backing that when it comes up on the...
  3. bb666b77

ASA pitching rule

new one to me......can a pitcher step out to the side and in the same motion throw a pitch toward the batter....all while touching the rubber....aka for righty..left foot on the rubber....right foot moving toward 3rd and throwing the ball at the same time.....
  4. bb666b77

ASA approved bats

ok umps with some good knowledge of what bats are legal to use for ASA...i have someone trying to tell me that any 1.20 bpf bats are legal no stamps needed.....to include the earlier senior bats that have the 1.20 instead of the new 1.21 bpf on them....bat in question is the combat ********...
  5. bb666b77

GTG ponch15

good guy to deal with......even tho he is a yankee fan....LOL......
  6. bb666b77

GTG windycity

very fast payment....thank you......very easy to deal with....:biggthumpup:
  7. bb666b77

combat going out of business

was at a senior softball tourney and was told by a SSUSA rep that combat were no longer gonna make bats....he is an old miken rep....any news about this....
  8. bb666b77

Any Tagging runner

runner on first,ground ball hit to 2b...he goes for a tag of runner coming from 1b, ball in throwing hand glove empty....2b tags runner with empty glove then tags his glove with ball as glove is still touching runner....out or no out.....explain/discuss.....
  9. bb666b77

combat pure

well got a 27 oz combat pure from my SS.....haven't hit it yet,but hope to soon....feels more endloaded compared to spike(1-piece usssa),and avarice(ASA).....and all my senior combats.....all 27's fl....
  10. bb666b77

toys for tots

any combatants wanna put a team in for the BLD MANSFIELD the weekend of the 15 dec......
  11. bb666b77

Any batter wiping out batter box lines

as an ump what do you do or say to a batter who comes up and starts getting rid of the batter's box lines just so they can stand way off the plate....
  12. bb666b77

Fastpitch ncaa's

did anyone see the mizzuo/lsu game this weekend.lsu had a purple combat that looked like the avarice,but 2 piece....anyone know what it is...... also mark did the ladies use the roddy just thought about you and them(baseball team)and wondered if roddy did the ladies gloves.....
  13. bb666b77

ASA ball

does ASA use the 44-375 ball i all champ play,or do they use the 52-275/300 for some ..........
  14. bb666b77

Other Isa base burglar

if the BB is inserted into the game,can he run for others,or is the BB the only thing he can do.also does the team loose the BB if he does come into the game,or can the team put someone else in for that duty in his place........
  15. bb666b77

white centenairan,senior bat

got my centenarian yesterday.feels a little end loaded,have yet to hit any balls yet,but hope to do so in the next couple of days.......
  16. bb666b77

Any feilder placement

at the beginning of a play(before pitch)can a fielder start in the baseline(direct line between bases) to make the runner go around them when the ball is hit...example- 1b is in between runner and second(starts there from the pitch),ball is hit to another infielder,does the 1b need to move(get...
  17. bb666b77

og gray senior combat

well at a tourney this weekend(we start on fridays for my div)and was walking around between games.seen a bat with some paper taped to it leaned up against one of those sprayers that you can see at parks to cool down with......well read the paper and it say for sale $50,bat is in great...
  18. bb666b77

senior tourney

in georgetown/austin,tx area.....will at mcmasters park in georgetown 23-25 mar for a tourney,anyone wanting to hit thurs late afternoon(mar 22) i would like to........i'll be staying in round rock.......
  19. bb666b77

avarice

is this a good price for an ASA avarice for $112 to my door.......:p :D
  20. bb666b77

Bld mansfield

For winters,anyone needing a player,can play 1b,c,p,eh.......have a decent bat to bring also........