Search results

1. X

For Trade 3 bat trade? need duo 3

26 oz blackout maybe 60 cuts a 25 oz easton fx2 and a titan 5.4 has alot of swings but is on fire! need a duo 3 or maybe trade 1 or 2 for a new stamp utrip mutant or fu dawg
  2. X

For Trade 26 oz mizuno blackout trade for mercy

Looking to trade my 26 oz mizuno blackout for a 25 oz mercy blackout had about 40 BP swings and that's it it's practical new. Pm me if u are interested in trading...
  3. X

For the guys who carry multiple bats....

i carry 4 bats and rotate every at bat lol people give me **** all thye time but i got em so i use em!
  4. X

Z1000 glass?

best asa bat i have owned ding my og ext.... sounds like **** but hits piss missles and scuds :)
  5. X

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

craft senior league half swing backside for a single..... the was forced out at 2nd :)
  6. X

moving to orlando

Ill be there the last week of july text me if u need me
  7. X

For Sale worth niw

idk what its worth maybe 60 bux? hows that sound
  8. X

For Sale worth niw

niw wooden ball buster from the 70s..... pm me to make an offer
  9. X

moving to orlando

i will travel we will me near the millenia mall ill drive to play for sure im what u call a softball ***** i play 7 days a week here lol shoot me a txt 216 258 2757
  10. X

moving to orlando

moving to orlando and am looking to play leagues and tournaments... i am a good d/e outfielder with good speed and a good backside stick and can hit for some power.... lmk if any1 is interested i am comfortable with a 5man or normal can play infield as well i am not gonna hurt ya wherever you...
  11. X

floridasoftball.com ????

need a guy7 on ur team :)?
  12. X

floridasoftball.com ????

moving to orlando last week of july my team here in ohio already had world and national berths for all 3 major sanctions so i need to get off of rosters and onto rosters b4 they freeze
  13. X

floridasoftball.com ????

every1 regional forum here told me to go to floridasoftball lol
  14. X

floridasoftball.com ????

kinda frustrating i am moving there and need to be able to play lol
  15. X

floridasoftball.com ????

started an account over a week ago trying to start a thread to find a team for when i move there but it says i am not authorized to star a thread... can some1 tell me what the deal is?
  16. X

Moving to orlando need team!

I am a d/e player best in the of but wont hurt u at any position i am a fast runner whole always hustles i will be in orlando aug first looking for leagues and a tournament team i dnt mind working my way into a team just looking to play pm me or shoot me a text 216 258 2757
  17. X

For Trade 28 oz OG booger

28 oz og booger returnable lookin for something 26 or 27 lmk what u got maybe we an make a trade
  18. X

good trade thanx alot! def do trades anytime

good trade thanx alot! def do trades anytime
  19. X

For Trade scx3 OG extended 26 oz

looking for 2 fast pitch claritys purple lmk what you can do or if you have any other offers can send pix noe cracks webbing or rattles there is endcap ware and scratches but its only been used by my wife.... never swung by a male!