Search results

1. X

For Trade 3 bat trade? need duo 3

26 oz blackout maybe 60 cuts a 25 oz easton fx2 and a titan 5.4 has alot of swings but is on fire! need a duo 3 or maybe trade 1 or 2 for a new stamp utrip mutant or fu dawg
  2. X

For Trade 26 oz mizuno blackout trade for mercy

Looking to trade my 26 oz mizuno blackout for a 25 oz mercy blackout had about 40 BP swings and that's it it's practical new. Pm me if u are interested in trading...
  3. X

For Sale worth niw

niw wooden ball buster from the 70s..... pm me to make an offer
  4. X

moving to orlando

moving to orlando and am looking to play leagues and tournaments... i am a good d/e outfielder with good speed and a good backside stick and can hit for some power.... lmk if any1 is interested i am comfortable with a 5man or normal can play infield as well i am not gonna hurt ya wherever you...
  5. X

floridasoftball.com ????

started an account over a week ago trying to start a thread to find a team for when i move there but it says i am not authorized to star a thread... can some1 tell me what the deal is?
  6. X

Moving to orlando need team!

I am a d/e player best in the of but wont hurt u at any position i am a fast runner whole always hustles i will be in orlando aug first looking for leagues and a tournament team i dnt mind working my way into a team just looking to play pm me or shoot me a text 216 258 2757
  7. X

For Trade 28 oz OG booger

28 oz og booger returnable lookin for something 26 or 27 lmk what u got maybe we an make a trade
  8. X

For Trade scx3 OG extended 26 oz

looking for 2 fast pitch claritys purple lmk what you can do or if you have any other offers can send pix noe cracks webbing or rattles there is endcap ware and scratches but its only been used by my wife.... never swung by a male!
  9. X

For Sale/Trade JH mutant

27.5 oz JH mutant 120 has scratches from in and out of the bag but only has about 200 swings all by a female..... its been my gfs bat but she has finally realized balanced is better for her......looking for maybe 175 shipped or see what you got for trade.... she wants a bass so lmk what you got
  10. X

For Trade srv4 26 oz

maybe 15 hits just too see what it felt like.... its a warranty replacement for my reveal....... looking for maybe a 26oz bass or lmk what you have to offer..... pm me
  11. X

og m7 26 oz

looking for a m7 have a few bats to trade let me know if you have 1 and are interested in trade/cash
  12. X

For Sale/Trade miken mv1 and titan 120

i have a miken mv1 26 oz less then 100 swings its the super maxload and a 27oz titan 120 with about 200 cuts on it... i al willing to trade both straight up for a 26 oz og extended must be in good shape. email me if interested @ [email protected]